returning to CD advice needed.

Hi Paul

I am returning to CD in the next few days after a very very long break (nearly 2 years since I last did it properly!). This time I have done a bit of prep before starting - tried to cut down the carbs a bit before starting and have increased my water intake and decreased my Pepsi intake! Hoping this is going to help me to get properly back in to it and shift this weight once and for all!!!

Good luck

I was a new starter but just went straight into it. Made the decision sunday pm and started Monday morning. If you are ready to go I'd just do it - I wouldn't put it off a week just to prepare, however if you can't see a CDC til next week then it will probably help a lot to use this week to cut back like starlit cazza has. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.

ive never done prep week, always just thrown myself head first into it

lol I am having a big "favourite" dinner tonight - I will spare those of you SS'ing the details lol. Saw my CDC today so got all my shakes ready for Friday!!! Am desperate to start but know I won't manage it tomorrow...so my plan tomorrow is lots of water, Cambridge porridge for breakfast, a shake for lunch and then chicken and green veg for dinner tomorrow night before starting properly on Friday :)

im on day 3 today and as always im sat here wishing i had done prep as ive had a day long headache touching on migraine status ( vision disturbances and vomiting ) but im too lazy to prep and i know the pain will be away tomorrow lol

im on day 3 today and as always im sat here wishing i had done prep as ive had a day long headache touching on migraine status ( vision disturbances and vomiting ) but im too lazy to prep and i know the pain will be away tomorrow lol

If it helps this is about my hundredth restart (though my first in over a year!!!) and it is the first time I have EVER done any prep!!!

I'll let you know if it makes any difference... :p

Did SS from end of september, and had to take a week off over xmas (12week break), I was 100%, currently on day 3 of my planned restart and its bloody hard!!! Found it much easier before i got the taste of food again, however like taking off a plaster - just do it and get on with it, its one of the only diet that really works and quickly!!! So the sooner your start the sooner you will feel better!!!!

Back