returning to LT?

~missy-moo~

Getting thinner everyday!
Lots of new faces. Hello to you all.

Can anyone advise me?

I recently came off LT after losing loads of weight as I found out I was pregnant. The pregnancy wasn't to be sadly and I found out at my routine scan that my baby had no heartbeat and had to have surgery as it did not resolve naturally.

Can anyone tell me how long before I can re-enlist on LT?

Thanks

Alex

Firstly, I'm very sorry to hear your news. What an awful thing to go through, it must been very hard on you.

I don't actually know how long you'd need to wait but do please go by the book and look after yourself. And well done for thinking of positive steps for you!

Good luck!

awww hun.i'm so sorry.must have been horrendous to go through x

with regards to how long til you can start LT i think i'd give them a ring or even ask your doctor.
as blackrose said,please make sure you look after yourself first and foremost x

Hi Alex,
I am very sorry for what you had to go through and hope given time you will feel stronger. I can't answer your question but would also advise you to seek professional answers for it. Best of luck in whatever you do.
Doirin

Oh alex i feel for you, definftly look after you and again ask your doctor for advice, take care xx

So sorry to hear your news - I would speak to your doctor first and foremost.

Good luck, and good on you for making steps toward the future :)

Thanks to you all for the kind thoughts.

I'll ring my pharmacy and ask there. I was being impatient I suppose as I was hoping someone would be able to tell me so I could make a decision on whether to go on it or not tonight so that I could start tomorrow as I have some sachets left over form before.

But you are all right, I ned to speak to the pharmacist first.

Thanks very much

Alex

I'm so sorry to hear about all you have been through, I hope you are fully recovered soon.

As for LT, get yourself back to full health then nothing will stop you!

Take care.

x

thanks again everyone.

I asked the pharmacist and she said that I could go back on LT 6 weeks afterwards so that makes it the middle of September time.

I may join you all again then.

Good luck to you all until then. Hope your weight losses are good.

Alex

Hi Hoolie

Sorry to hear your news....hope you are doing ok! I was about to say 6 weeks as this is what i was told when I asked the question about an operation, etc..

Take care and look forward to seeing you in September.

Back