Returning to SS Head first!

canireallydothis!!

Gold Member
Well, i maintained for nearly a year and a half!!! Stopped smoking and piddles, 2 stone crept on, went on a cruise and more and more, and then lost the plot, I have 3 and a half stone to lose!!

Right, dive straight in, and lets get losing!!

Vx

You know you can do this. Are you starting tomorrow. We're here to offer you any support you need.That 3.5st could be just about off by Xmas time.

Congratulations and well done Vicky on giving up smoking, its not easy but you have done it!

Good luck with losing your three and half stone...Knowing you, you will have most of it if not all in time for Christmas.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks you all so much, day 2 today, not one morsel of food has passed my lips apart from packs and water. Im so pleased. The one and only time I ever managed CD was the first time, when i lost 5st, I never cheated. The last few times, Ive messed around on 790 and 810 fpr ages, but this is my time now, Im gonna get this done!!!!

Your support, as always is what makes nthis worth while, Its good to be back in the CD section, and not just lurking, Ive missed yas all x

Good luck Vicky, I am on day 9 so I can totally relate to your journey of getting your head in the right place.....big hugs:D

Good luck :D

Thanks all!!

Well its day 3 and we are ok, Im feeling strong, and to be honest a bit relieved that I have got this far, I know another 2 more days and Itll be reasonably plain sailing from then on.

DH has been fab, very supportive.

Im at work, so goona finish off, get home, and then be in bed at 8 with tissues for the pride of britain awards, its sponsered by who I work for and it looks very inspring to watch

Love x

good luck not that you need it you sound so positive it can be done we know it works
just wanted to say keep up the good work

Back