Returning to SW :)

Elkay

Silver Member
Hi

I posted on this forum back in April after being at Slimming World for 7 weeks and losing 5lb during this time. I was quite demotivated as I had lost-gained, lost-gained. The suggestions in the responses I received were very helpful and I was going to start a food diary on this site. I didn't get round to it for one reason and another and didn't feel in the right frame of mind to carry on with the Slimming World plan at the time.

I am now really keen to continue where I left off. I can't attend a class as, due work/family commitments I wont be able to get there on a regular basis and I haven't got £60 to spare to join online. So I am going to try going it alone (all my books are up to date I think) and do a food diary on this site. Everyone is so helpful and I have already learned such a lot from the suggestions and tips I have read in the posts so far which is making me feel really positive that I am going to stick to the plan this time.

So, I've been following the plan for a week and lost 3lb which I am very pleased about and I hope to weigh in every Wednesday and post on here which will hopefully keep me motivated. :D

Good luck to anybody else who is new or returning to SW!

Elkay

welcome back! Just ask away if you need any help, this forum is really supportive, and posting your weight losses weekly should help you stay on track:)

Back