1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Returning to SW :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by X-RachyBaby:), 28 June 2011 Social URL.

1. X-RachyBaby:)

X-RachyBaby:) Member

Prev. SW now doing Dukan!
    Hey everyone!!

I'm a former target member, with a loss of 3 stone! For which I kept off for about a year, since then I’ve been going up and down about a stone in weight. I recently lost 12 pound on the Dukan diet in a few weeks, but gave up when I had my Uni exams – stressful times lol – involved lots of pizza (tbh was worth it though as it helped me get a good degree :giggle::ashamed0005:; I liked the Dukan diet because it was fast, although I don't have the willpower for such a strict diet atm. I'm half a stone off my prev. target member loss (so I've only lost 2 1/2 stone since my original weight :sigh:), still not bad though considering I only wanted to lose a stone or so at the beginning of SW. Anyway I'd like to lose just over 2 stone, and I'm planning on following the red diet, I previously found EE worked great initially, but slowed down, so I switched between red/green/ee days. How much weight can I expect to lose in a month following ONLY red days? I want to do this plan as it's like Dukan, but with more veg and the added options of fruit and healthy extras - which make it a bit easier :)

On Dukan you have an allowance of oatbran, starting with about 1tbsp - how do I syn this? :)

P.S. I always used to come on here to look at your SW recipes - don't think I actually made any posts though :)

Also, I'm going food shopping tonight, I have loads of yummy fruit on my list, what are your fave SW foods/treats? :D
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.