Returning to SW

Trijian

I've finally decided to rejoin SW this week, partly because I've started going to the gym and want the eating habits to go with it to make it worth while, and partly because I got the voucher for free membership out of the Mirror yesterday, all thanks to a text from my old Consultant!

Questions here though, because I've been a member in the past, I know I can use the voucher, but is it allowed to pick up where I left off? I'm quite proud of my previous achievements, getting my Club 10 and almost to my 2st award, and would like to continue my previous progress as I haven't really gained much since I left as far as I know. I'm going to be joining a new group as I've moved away from my previous one, if that counts in any way.

I know they have new books out, and think 'new' members would be encouraged to use those, but just would rather like to keep my old shinies as my motivation, knowing I'm already part-way on the road.

Thanks for any answers!

If you want to pick up where you left off and reactivate your old membership, you will have to pay for all the weeks you have missed. The reason for this is to stop people leaving for a long period of time and being able to come and go when they want, if you could do this, there would be less incentive to attend regularly.
If you rejoin though it will be as if you are a brand new member, new start weight, new club 10 etc. sorry to be bearer of bad news but well done for getting back to it! Xx

I'm rejoining tonight aswell! nearly got my 2 stone away back in October then gave up. Don't mind starting afresh with new books etc but was wandering do I get a pin number for the website straight away? Gutted I can't access lifeonline. x

If you want to pick up where you left off and reactivate your old membership, you will have to pay for all the weeks you have missed. The reason for this is to stop people leaving for a long period of time and being able to come and go when they want, if you could do this, there would be less incentive to attend regularly.
If you rejoin though it will be as if you are a brand new member, new start weight, new club 10 etc. sorry to be bearer of bad news but well done for getting back to it! Xx

Considering I last went in July, probably not an option to pay for missed weeks. Shame though, but still I'm safe in the knowledge I've got so far and kept the weight off, so just have to continue!

Thanks everyone. Now to just decide whether to go to tonight's group or a different one tomorrow!

We are told in group that if you want to keep your history the most you'll have to pay is for 2 missed weeks no matter how many missed (so 2 weeks missed plus the current week is £14.85). Don't know if they do it different in different groups. You can always ask at the pay desk!

I went back last week after missing it from October. I wanted a complete restart though cos I'd put all the weight back on :(

You can either use the voucher in the mirror or pay £14.95 (thereabouts) to reactivate your membership which allows you to keep your history. Although you'll get a new pack you can still use your old book to track your weight loss ?

Back