returning

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by clair-louise, 10 August 2011 Social URL.

1. clair-louise

clair-louise Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.91%)
    Diet:
    xenical
    Hi all it's my first day back I've been on holiday camping and haven't weighed myself for 2 weeks. I haven't been on the shakes for 2 weeks either so I would say I've gained a little but I have been assessing my hunger differently to how I used to and not eating for the sake of it also eating smaller portions and stopping when I'm full. Going to get weighed on tuesday I think but I should have enough shakes til then so hopefully it will show I've stayed the same by then HOPEFULLY

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome Back Clair

Sounds as if you had a great time and a sensible approach to your eating - isn't it amazing that you were recognising smaller food portions and healthier options without really thinking about it.

I hope your Tuesday weigh in goes well and that getting back into the 100%tfr isn't too difficult for you after your break...

Bet you're filled with new vigour and determination to reach your goal now !! :chores016:

4. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    It certainly makes you think about how you used to eat doesn't it??? x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.