Returning

Julslynne

No pain, no gain
Hiya All,

I'm back - thank the lord. I couldn't go it alone. I've put 20lbs back on :-( but on the plus side I'm 2lbs lighter than what I was when I joined last time. I'm on day one- 2 packs down. Not feeling too bad. Dreading the headaches but I'll push through.

Luv to you all

Jules
Xxx?xxX

Julslynne said:
Hiya All,

I'm back - thank the lord. I couldn't go it alone. I've put 20lbs back on :-( but on the plus side I'm 2lbs lighter than what I was when I joined last time. I'm on day one- 2 packs down. Not feeling too bad. Dreading the headaches but I'll push through.

Luv to you all

Jules
Xxx?xxX

Hay jules,
Welcome back and good luck!
You can do it hun,as you used to say before stay focused and keep thinking positive!!
Sexy xx

Hey hun welcome back! Xx

Tks all.

It's great to be back even though I feel lousy at the mo :-( :-(

Xxx hugs Jules xxX

Big hugs hunny, i dont need to tell you it gets better you already know that! xx

Welcome back - I'm back too - day five of W8 and have just literally about half an hour ago started shivering with 'Atkin's flu'. I'll be glad when this stage is over - no headaches yet though!

LadyT said:
Big hugs hunny, i dont need to tell you it gets better you already know that! xx

Tks huni.

I was so rough last night. Was even sick. Woke up feeling like I'd had a major night on the lash lol. Feeling much better now. Think I'm through the worst now thank god. Xxxx

lass321 said:
Welcome back - I'm back too - day five of W8 and have just literally about half an hour ago started shivering with 'Atkin's flu'. I'll be glad when this stage is over - no headaches yet though!

Tks Hun

Well done on reaching W8. Keep going. Xxxxx

Julslynne said:
Tks huni.

I was so rough last night. Was even sick. Woke up feeling like I'd had a major night on the lash lol. Feeling much better now. Think I'm through the worst now thank god. Xxxx

That's such a rough feeling I have had that periodically on this diet even staying on plan it sucks!

Good luck you can do this hun xx

Good to see you back Lynne before too much damage was done. Be slinky by Christmas :)

I get shivery on and off through the diet, but in general its the best I ever get to feel. Says a lot for my eating habits eh ?

Onwards and downwards lovely xx

Where was my brain why did I call you Lynne? Going mad, sorry lol

Tks girls. It means a lot to have your support. I went to WI this evening. I lost 7lbs. Whoopie.,xxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Julslynne said:
Tks girls. It means a lot to have your support. I went to WI this evening. I lost 7lbs. Whoopie.,xxx

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Wow well done Jules!
Sexy xx

Cracking loss well done, great start x

Back