Returning!

Constantstar

Hello all! I lost and got to a good weight and maintained for ages and now back up to 10 stone something as been on holiday and indulged and have been naughty since! So bought a 50 pack to get me started for 2 weeks to get that weight loss going again! Should be here tommo I hope as I ordered today and it says u must order before 2pm so here's hoping . I'm going to Vegas end of October and just want to wear pretty things and stop hiding my stomach and arms!!

Can I have some advice. I've got the insanity work out to start will this effect exante weight loss? Also is swimming good too? Just wondering what to do while on exante as last time I did no exercise apart from some kettle bells x

Hi Constanstar I'm also returning after a holiday but I wasn't at goal yet before the holiday so it's going to take me more than a couple of weeks :rolleyes:

From what I've read about insanity it's hard - on VLCD cals it might be a bit too much, swimming is probably better :)

Thank you for your message, I wasn't at goal either but was trying to maintain for a bit ! My go is In the 8s, so fingers crossed! I hope I can loose! Vegas in 8 weeks I got to! Is 2 stone realistic?

I can't see your stats on my phone but two stone might be pushing it if you don't have tons to lose....stone and a half might be more realistic...still a fab loss though, good luck!!

I'm looking for similar over next eight Weeks, just want to get this over and done with as quickly as possible, been faffing about for too long!!

I'm 10st 5 at the moment. Last weigh in before holiday in June was 9st 10 so I've gone up quite a bit so I've got to stick to it!! Aiming for 8st 7 - 9 at range! U blame the Turkish food. I know there's salad but wow I ate so much bread and puddings were lush!

Last edited:
Back