Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by bettyboo, 21 November 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Just realised this morning that I am not sweating all the time like I used too. I noticed this last week......but today sitting in my office at my desk - long sleeve shirt on, sun beaming in, heat on full and no fan going to stop me sweating.
    I had to go to a meeting this morning and was late......ran down the road and eventually up two flights of stairs to a room of waiting men.......normally I would be heaving and puffing like a train and sweating.......nothing.......:D

This is only week three.............

So far changes for me have been.

1. Feeling more in control of my weight and life
    2. My ankle boots zip up
    3. Not sweating
    4. No bad wind !!
    5. Lots of energy
    6. Sinus are clear for the first time in years (only realised that today as well)
    7. No pains anywhere (only realised that today)
    8. TMI - I can wipe my bum without hovering like a sumo wrestler !
    9. I can bend down
    10. I don't go 'UUUGGG' when getting out of a chair (to which four year old says - OH WELL Done mom you did it !!!)
    11. I am a dress size down
    12. My winter coats all button up well with room to spare

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

YOU GO, GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Gen

Gen Normal

Well done you... its great when you start to see changes!!!

ur doing fab!!!

Gen xx
  5. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    I noticed the sweating stopped very early on in the diet too isn't it fab? al the other things are great to notice too. You're getting there :)

(wish my sinuses were clear :( I'm full of cold)
  6. lizzie0310

lizzie0310 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Charles Clark
    oooooh well done!!!! its GREAT to hear these positive things happening and i cant wait for them to happen to me too!!

well done again! x
  7. Shimsham

Shimsham Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    ALL THIS IN JUST THREE WEEKS!! Can you imagine what glores the future hold? :D

Jeanie x
  8. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

your really seeing a huge difference already and this is so motivating to read as well as for yourself.

Love Mini xxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.