Revelation! Your thoughts please?!?

sorry KD what is wrong with doing WW Kickstart and then going back to normal points which for me is 21 (as this is what I am doing)?? am a bit confused about why that would not be healthy?!? My decision, as I posted above was:

"I am going to stick with my healthy eating til after Brum as planned and then re-assess. If I am losing at a good rate I shall just stick with it, if not it will be back to CD for as long as I can manage."

not quite sure why healthy eating is not a good idea?!?

RE: Gemma. Not gonna get into a squabble lol but I just read her whole diary in context(!) and a few other posts and she DID go straight from one to the other altho like me she was having off days and picking a little- but she did go from SS to WW and confirms that on her diary for someone who asked her!

I am very aware of what is and is not healthy and wouldn't do anything to jeopardise my own health for the sake of losing a few lbs. Have spoken to CDC and she is happy for me to eat healthily for a few weeks, see how it goes and then take me back on SS if I want to for a few weeks.

x
Then surely by the very nature that she was having off days and picking a little bit she wasn't SSing???

we all have off days on SS (i did). VERY few ppl are 100% the whole time (apart from those who are doing it for the first time).

Anyway in my last few days of SSing I was doing the same as her so we compare pretty well. I feel a bit like ppl are ganging up on me here and I dont know why!! I have made my decision which my CD agrees is sensible. I think thats enough now :) thanks.

Not trying to gang up, just clarifying a few things, there is a difference. I really hope it works for you.

Nope. Not ganging up. You asked what we thought. You said you were kickstarting for 2 weeks, then CDing for 2 weeks.

That's not healthy. You asked for an opinion. You got one.

I could go into why it's not healthy, but you don't really want to know ;)

Anyway, wish you the best, and hope you get what you want from it :)

Hi Wannab, I haven't posted on here for a few days as even though I'm on SS I too have had a nibble here and there. I have lost 10lb in 10 days but feel that it's a bit naughty to make out how motivated I am when really I'm just being lucky in losing! Anyway, just wanted to say that I have always done ANYTHING in order to lose weight, whether it be healthy or not (being overweight is unhealthy, as is drinking excessively or smoking etc etc). What you've suggested doing sounds great to me, and I can't see what's unhealthy about it either. Do what you need to do in order to get your body shifting that weight.
x

Thanks Chelle hun for your support. I welcome both positive and negative views so thanks. Am going to leave this thread now as its stressing me out.

Back