Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Review - ASDA Good for you Pasta bake

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by *Leah*, 16 August 2010 Social URL.

1. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I quite like posting these reviews of the food I find. Can't think of a better place to put them, if any mods think it should be elsewhere please move it :)

This meal - Asda Bake

It cooks in 20 mins at 190 degrees, or a few minutes in the microwave.

The chicken is I think reformed, and the ham is a bit teeny. The pasta is nice, but the sauce reminds me a lot of tinned macaroni cheese but a bit more... floury.

It comes in at a huge (I think huge) 7.5 points for the meal. I don't think it's worth it though, if you need a cheesy pasta mix, this isn't it :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thats really funny my review would be the opposite lol I LOVE that chicken and bacon meal. I always thought points wise its good value for the portion size

4. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol! maybe I've killed my tastebuds somehow :)

5. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I bought 3 of the Asda Good 4 u meals this week

I had the paella yesterday - it recommends microwave or oven but i fried it with frylite - when i opened it there was lots of watery stuff so i drained this off 1st.

It was quite tasty, few big prawns in it and some small scallops, would have again and it was quite filling. it has 6 pts.

beef in black bean 2nite, will let u know how it is

6. donnaxx

donnaxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    beef in black bean 7.5pts

loads of beef, not enough sauce or veg. it was tastier than i thought but to be honest for this amount of points i might as well have went to the chinese for the real thing.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.