Review - ASDA Good for you Pasta bake

*Leah*

I quite like posting these reviews of the food I find. Can't think of a better place to put them, if any mods think it should be elsewhere please move it :)

This meal - Asda Bake

It cooks in 20 mins at 190 degrees, or a few minutes in the microwave.

The chicken is I think reformed, and the ham is a bit teeny. The pasta is nice, but the sauce reminds me a lot of tinned macaroni cheese but a bit more... floury.

It comes in at a huge (I think huge) 7.5 points for the meal. I don't think it's worth it though, if you need a cheesy pasta mix, this isn't it :(

Thats really funny my review would be the opposite lol I LOVE that chicken and bacon meal. I always thought points wise its good value for the portion size

I bought 3 of the Asda Good 4 u meals this week

I had the paella yesterday - it recommends microwave or oven but i fried it with frylite - when i opened it there was lots of watery stuff so i drained this off 1st.

It was quite tasty, few big prawns in it and some small scallops, would have again and it was quite filling. it has 6 pts.

beef in black bean 2nite, will let u know how it is

beef in black bean 7.5pts

loads of beef, not enough sauce or veg. it was tastier than i thought but to be honest for this amount of points i might as well have went to the chinese for the real thing.

Back