REVIEWS PLEASE. thinking about trying

laurenphillips2012

really would like some feedback and some info on peoples results from doing this diet. really would like to try it, but im scared, i just cant see it working at all?

All I can say Lauren is Ive been doing it since 23/8 and I have lost 11lbs and have not been tempted to cheat once. I have tried every diet known to mankind and this is the best one ever. Not only do you lose weight but it seems your body shrinks more quickly and there are so many health benefits as well, I honestly cant speak highly enough of it!!

Take care.

I lost it quickly for the first couple of weeks and its slowed down since the to 1-2lbs a week but your body shrinks much quicker than any other diet Ive been on, all my trousers now I can just pull up...no wasting time with zips or buttons for me! I stick to approx 500 cals on dd's and 2000 on ud's approx and I just eat what I want.I find it that easy!!

I really really want to give it ago. ive done ww. slimming world ect ect but i get very bored very fast. and i can so sick of having to refer to a book. and im not a great fan off cooking with all them ingrediants. im just struggaling to get my head around it. just seems like i should just eat lettice leafs. been a little piggy today so maybe i should take the opportunity to start and do a down day 2moro.

Im sure you wont regret it, I will be honest but I dont weigh anything, I just work out my cals approx in my head but so far so good. Give it a go, im sure you will be very pleasantly surprised. I love it!!

Quick question, can you drink alcohol on up days? I have been on,y having alcohol on breaks from my S&S diet...

sunnyrae said:
U can also have anything u want on a DD if its within your calories

Oooh, that could get messy if I drink my calories in incohol! Lol..

Thanks for that, tomorrow is an up day and I fancied a wee cheeky vodka as I have missed them!

I am new to this too! Two weeks in but I have noticed a big difference in the way my clothes fit! Not been weighing though (scales broken by my son :( ) I am loving it so far! Good luck with your journey :) x

We all do it differently too - which can be a bit confusing :)

But we all seem to agree that there is only one rule - eat your calories.

OK make that two rules - there is no such word as guilt or fail!

This is a diet you need to wiggle around a bit until you find the way that suits you. Some of us eat 3 small meals a day, others (like me) save our calories for an almost normal evening meal. 3DDs seems to be fairly popular, as do Up Day weekends, switching days to allow normal eating on special days (birthdays and weddings etc) and generally making our own recipe for success.

Trust me, there really are no other rules, no banned food/drink. No need for sticking to someone elses schedule, eating special unappetising food or worrying about failing!

The only other tip is to make sure you use a tape measure more than you rely on scales. You will very quickly realise that the inches drop off more quickly that the pounds as you lose fat not muscle mass.

And yes, we all know that sounds too good to be true - but it is working for most of us. I am on about week 12 and have lost about a pound and tiddly bit a week on average, though the numbers did not move smoothly. I have lost 2-3 dress sizes........ success off the scales is far more rewarding!

Good luck finding your way :)

I also having trying with 3 dd a week and can agree on the inches loss against the scale. My husband and I are doing it together and we both agree we feel brillant and are delighted to now be wearing clothes we could only look at in the wardrobe. Give a go and good luck with it.

so yesterday was my first down day. saved my last meal of soup and bread till as late as i could to avoid going to bed hungary. and drunk cans of diet coke 1 calorie to as there fizzy they work well to cover the hunger. when i got up this morning even though i bearly ate anything yesterday i didnt even feel hungary this morning. forced a sandwich down me for brunch. if anything i feel like ive been scoffing for days. feel very bloated like im putting on weight is this normal. normally with a diet you feel like your getting smaller not bigger?

Your overthinking it again hun, you have had a DD followed by not very much by the sound of it, you need to relax and stop stressing it works if you let it x

i did have enough, maybe to much if anything, had chicken stuffing sarnie. with a few crisps. one of them mini lindt chocolate bears. some sweet popcorn that my boys force fed me in the cinema and two bottles of wkd....large ones. lol x

Back