rewards for weight loss?

oh would love to go to comic con even though its so far away, I love "Supernatural", "Dexter", "Vampire Diaries" etc and the cast of those always seem to be there. I had satisfied my fan crush a couple of years ago by meeting Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles out of "Supernatural", only regret was I looked massive in the photos with them!! Em

i think I hate you a little bit right now lol ok so lets all meet our goals then next year we go to comic con (of course ill hve to win the lottery too lol)

ha ha mantha16 yeah lottery win sounds good, I have an even bigger crush on Jared since meeting him in person, the weird thing is I am so insecure but like when they had a question and answer session I got up and asked him questions each time, that was so unlike me but I thought what the heck, its a once in a lifetime thing so I went for it! The funniest thing was when at the end of my question I went to leave the microphone bit , I went and slipped into my usual way of talking with people and said "cheers" as if I was talking to my mates and he copied it and said cheers back in the same way I had said it so I swooned a little longer ha ha , sadly I then had to come back to reality! Em xx

ooh comic con im not into comics but i do love supernatural and all things seth macfarlane who also do comic con for me if i went the best thing would be not having to ask for a seatbelt extender on the plane hey maybe we could get dwayne johnson to guest on family guy/american dad then i can stalk seth macfarlane at the same time at comic con ha ha

I'm not into comics either... Just love all the actors and stuff that go!!!

Also.. Dwayne did have a bit on Family Guy :p

[video=youtube;9rUnwwVlbzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rUnwwVlbzY[/video]

I'm not into comics either... Just love all the actors and stuff that go!!!

Also.. Dwayne did have a bit on Family Guy :p

[video=youtube;9rUnwwVlbzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rUnwwVlbzY[/video]

obv im not a manic fan otherwise id have known that lol also cant call him dwayne cos he'll always be the rock to me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peoples elbow

obv im not a manic fan otherwise id have known that lol also cant call him dwayne cos he'll always be the rock to me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee peoples elbow

haha I call him many things... Dwayne, Rock, Rocky, Hot burning hunk of love ;) ya know.. whatever :p LOL

Back