Rewards

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi all

Just wondering what you all do to reward yourself (currently i use food!). I've bought one of those tin can money boxes from the euro shop today and have decided to put 10 euro in for every 1kg I lose with the aim that when i reach goal i can go shopping :) My dream is to use one of the personal shoppers to restyle me.

Oh thats a good idea!!

I know 10e sounds like a lot but i figured spend that much on crap food at least a week (sometimes a day if i'm on a binge). And you have to open the money box with a tin opener so i can't raid it in advance :)

Lol. Im hopeless with money.. i just have an addicitve nature and little control. So I run up credit card debts and binge on Ben and Jerry's a tub at a time!

I've just signed up for a 10K run so hoping I'll become addicted to running instead of chocolate :)

the money thing is a fab idea!!!!
Ive not really rewarded myself so to speak, i havent needed to because ive gotten my satisfaction from just losing the weight!!!

Love the money idea though so might have to do that too!!!

Great Idea about the tin. My daughter has a couple of those, maybe she'll let me steal one.

And well done on signing up for the 10k, thats a real incentive. My friend started off running round the bloack in the mornings 5 years ago, she's now a personal trainer and takes part in triathalons etc. I'd love to be able to do that.

Oh.. that's inspiring about your friend! In the back of my mind i'd love to get into running more - marathons etc so knowing she started off running around the block is fantastic - makes it feel more achieveable :)

Back