Rewards

toller-girl

constantly confused
I thought it would help motivate me if I planned out what rewards I could have and at what milestone. Anyone else want to join me?

I need to lose 5 stone (would be happier with 5.5 - 6, is that greedy?)

First stone - I'm going to treat myself to lots of goodies from Lush.

Second stone - some new make up

Third stone - some cheap clothes to see me through (I'll need them by then!)

Fourth stone - New hairstyle

Fifth stone - I want to get my wonky tooth fixed.

Sixth stone? Holiday.

Not 100% sure how I'll pay for all that, but that's a challenge for another day!! :gen147: :D

Anyone else got any rewards worked out? Or wants to?

It's a great idea - I always treat myself for doing well too - we need all the pleasures we can get :D

First stone - to get back into my gorgeous Oasis silver bustier (which my small friend has asked to borrrow!! Grr!)

Second stone - to wear both the top and my new Karen Millen skirt!!!

Oooh Lesley - that is going to be my halfway reward I think - the eyelashes - one of the managers here has them and they are fantastic!!! ANd Ihave such paltry little lashes, even mascara can't find anything to grab on to!!

Nice one!

Toller- I just bought my first stone reward last week - lots a lots of body scrubs, body butter and bio oil, and some pink PJs! A few other things but thats mainly it. Oh - and I had forgotten -oops- that i had bought some Clarins Neck FIrming cream on EBAY and it came yesterday!! Lovely stuff!!!! I made a litle 'pamper station' by my bed and use the stuff as often as possible. I have never taken care of my skin before as there was no point...lol...noone was going to see it!! :D

Not sure what my second stone award will be but will not be anywhere as extravagent....but should be in the next week (optomistic) or the following one so need to decide!!!

toller-girl keeps pestering me about this stone goal and I have trouble deciding what to say cos I'm not sure I deserve them, or that I want anything.

However, cos I lost my first stone this week, I got a nice back rub last night that helped me feel very relaxed and sleep well...so just wanted to say toller-girl...love you loads.

toller-girl keeps pestering me about this stone goal and I have trouble deciding what to say cos I'm not sure I deserve them, or that I want anything.

However, cos I lost my first stone this week, I got a nice back rub last night that helped me feel very relaxed and sleep well...so just wanted to say toller-girl...love you loads.

Ahhhhhhhh isnt that lovely:)

That is soooo lovely :)

BLess toller boy:)

RE rewards, I worked out that between lunches, booze, take aways and dinners out, I spent £154.50 per week on junk:eek:.

Every week since I started I have taken £150 out of the bank to hide in my office (so not at home where will dip into it). When I have finished it is paying for me to go to NY on shopping spree....yippeeeeeee.

For my monthly treat, I have decided to use the salon vouchers I got for Xmas to have a massage. The last massage I had was cringeworthy as I could feel the girl pushing fat up my back, so to do it getting slimmer each one will be a really good treat.;)

BLess toller boy:)

RE rewards, I worked out that between lunches, booze, take aways and dinners out, I spent £154.50 per week on junk:eek:.

Every week since I started I have taken £150 out of the bank to hide in my office (so not at home where will dip into it). When I have finished it is paying for me to go to NY on shopping spree....yippeeeeeee.

For my monthly treat, I have decided to use the salon vouchers I got for Xmas to have a massage. The last massage I had was cringeworthy as I could feel the girl pushing fat up my back, so to do it getting slimmer each one will be a really good treat.;)

So you've got at least £450 towards the NY shopping spree fund then already??!!!! Never done NY yet? Any good?:)

Hey missus, I thought you were going to bed.
I have got £450 so far...next lot goes in tomorrow providing I still lost after my blip.

Is NY good? - OMG it is fantastic! It is like walking round a film set because you can recognise everything, and everything you see on the telly is spot on. The shops are out of this world and everything is soooooo much cheaper than at home - esp with the exchange rate. I have been a few times now cos totally addicted to the place. I do my NY bar exams in July, because ideally I would like to live between there and here and practice in both places. It is truely ace (might have said that before!!).
You gotta go!

its amaaaaaaaaazing!!
was my best holiday ever!
literally gaw dropping =]
x

Trip to NY sounds fab!! I am going to treat myself to a DS Lite when I reach 23lb loss (thats when I move from obese to overweight) and then maybe a Radley bag for my next big milestone (Maybe at 3 stone). Won't be too far off then so my final treat will be having new clothes!!!

Bobbin a new bag sounds great - my kind of shopping :)

Back