Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubarb

Don't know - not tried to add anything in yet. I tend to just add it all up myself from the backs of the packs (LL and normal food) so I have an idea - but I assume you MUST be able to add things on. Once I'm eating normally and low-carbing for life, I'll need to add the details of my low-carb bread etc. Might be worth emailing them - unless they're trying to make us stick to Tesco only products? Keep me posted if you find anything out.

there are plenty of other brands on there, not just tesco ones, but it isn't that comprehensive, they don't have rhubarb on there :eek:
I will have a look about and see what I can find.

there are plenty of other brands on there, not just tesco ones, but it isn't that comprehensive, they don't have rhubarb on there :eek:
I will have a look about and see what I can find.

I didn't mean just Tesco own brand - I meant stuff that Tesco sell. I find out thinks like rhubarb from carb-counters on the internet anyway. But thanks - and I'll look out for updates!

you can filter it by quite a few different outlets, asda, co-op, m&s, restaurants and takeaways, etc.
can't seem to find anything about adding your own though

Hi ladies!
My best friend back home took a film studies course in University years ago, and they told her that whenever there is a group scene shot in the film, which lots of background noise and all the extra's are to look like they are having conversations, they all keep saying "Rhubarb Rhubarb Rhubard" over and over! lol

Don't know if its true but it might be? Anyway.

Did you ever see the episode of French & Saunders where they were taking the mikey out of House of Elliott? There was one scene (they were at a party) where all they said was "Rhubarb, yeah Rhubarb indeed" and "rhubard, rhubard, rhubard" Was so funny!

mmmmm, rhubarb, just had mine, scrummy!

Deb, have you seen any larger pots of the 0% than the 150g? I can only find the small ones, they do the full fat one in big tubs. Thought it would be cheaper than buying lots of little ones.

maybe we should get shares :D

Yeah - they do 500g - I buy 6 of them a week!!!

Back