Cruise PV rhubarb

oooo wow, thanks for that. is it a super six special....off to check online. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> yep its a super six. excellent stuff. thanks for that hun x

thanks for update chris. think I may go buy some and freeze it myself. last pack I bought from asda, had only 4 sticks and cost me £2....blooming rip off.

thanks for update chris. think I may go buy some and freeze it myself. last pack I bought from asda, had only 4 sticks and cost me £2....blooming rip off.
I paid £2.50 in Tesco but was desperate ....... and the frozen stuff from Asda is like bullets even after cooking. Love it in muffins and in a sweet omelette

Think I'll be going in Aldi tomorrow then as my rhubarb plant has taken a bashing from me these past months and now it seems to be on a go slow with new shoots.

I got some today, bought three packs, that's 12 sticks. Cut them all into chunks, put into bags and froze two of the bags and put the other to cook. Yum

Ours didn't have any in last week. They've changed all the deals too. Rhubarb is now only the normal price of £1 a bag...no offer anymore. Unless they bring it back. x

must have only changed recently because i had 3 for 2 last time i got it. i still have a bag in the freezer so im due to go and get some more, will be gutted if they havent got it :(

thats still less than half the price of other supermarkets. Going to buy more tomorrow for freezer while its so cheap

I've got mine xxx

Gone are the days when gardeners used to throw it on the waste pile xxx

Back