Green Day Rice Pudding Recipe anyone?

justjudith

*waves hello*
Ages ago I had a simple rice pudding recipe - you boiled the milk and stired the rice until it was cooked. But I haven't got it now and don't know the amounts.

Has anyone got this recipe?

Or one I can easily make in the mircowave?

I just fancy some hot rice pudding to go with the snow outside!!!!!

judith

hi i've just put on another post that i have sent my daughter out for pudding rice lol i was given this recipe-
half a mug(small one) of rice
1 pint water
mix together and i put in microwave till cooked (about 20 mins) but keep an eye on it. add sweetener to taste (i had 3 tbs)
then when it's cold add a vanilla mullerlight it really does taste like normal rice pudding
on extra easy it's free assume it is on green as well :)

hi i've just put on another post that i have sent my daughter out for pudding rice lol i was given this recipe-
half a mug(small one) of rice
1 pint water
mix together and i put in microwave till cooked (about 20 mins) but keep an eye on it. add sweetener to taste (i had 3 tbs)
then when it's cold add a vanilla mullerlight it really does taste like normal rice pudding
on extra easy it's free assume it is on green as well :)

Yummy think I will be trying this tomorrow :)

xx

me too i keep seeing this type of recipe when browsing so think ive got to get over my dislike of muller yog and just go for it lol

I like muller much more than the quark cream hehe That made Muller lights seam tasty and thick and creamy lol

xxx

I don't like Muller lights either, in fact I don't eat any artificial sweetener at all, so I make the rice pudding as above (without sweetener) and stir an Activia intensely through it when it's cold. Well worth it for 2.5 syns!

Trace xx

I made this today....... Sort of. Didn't get to shops as planned for pudding rice. Couldn't stop thinking about it so I cooked some normal long grain rice until very soft. Drained it and stirred in sweetner to taste . I added the muller light but found it vile so made it again and instead of adding muller light, while it was still hot I just added a bit of milk and mixed it in with a sprinkle of nutmeg and it was delicious! I thought it tasted just like real rice pudding. Don't think I will bother with pudding rice.

i read somewhere someone put in some m,ullerlight and left it in the fridge till the morning and had it for breakfast, do u reckon this would work? xxxxx

dont worry about answering that question, im eating it now mmmm xx

mmm i make mine with my allowance of milk now, its so creamy and i add some ss berries xxx

is this a stupid question - why do you have to wait til its cold to add the mullerlight?

perhaps it's a bacteria thing :rolleyes: i added my mullerlights to it when it was warm but then ate the whole lot in one go lol i do like the taste of it more when i have it the next day it gives it more flavour :)

You don't - at least I never do and it hasn't made any difference!

ooh really? and do you use the vanilla one? or the vanilla and choc sprinkles?

a bacteria thing?!!?

thoughts on adding a toffee mullerlight??

Back