Rice pudding

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
Hi guys
As it's cold this time of year, I have a serial craving for rice pudding, however I'm trying to work out if it would be a free food or a Syn?
I'm on EE and I use skimmed milk as my HE, would I be able to use what's left ( which is most of it, as I have just one strong coffee a day) to make it?
And I'm assuming pudding rice is free?
any advice/ recipes would be greatly appreciated

:)

I use HEX a of milk, some sweetener, a vanilla pod and pudding rice. I never count syns for it

It'll be totally free on EE or Green - as long as you don't add sugar, jam/honey etc. Obviously on an Original day it'd have to be syn'd.

I make mine with water (my left over HEa milk goes in an options hot chocolate). I add some sweetener & a free yoghurt (whichever flavour you fancy) to make it really creamy.

It'll be totally free on EE or Green - as long as you don't add sugar, jam/honey etc. Obviously on an Original day it'd have to be syn'd.

I make mine with water (my left over HEa milk goes in an options hot chocolate). I add some sweetener & a free yoghurt (whichever flavour you fancy) to make it really creamy.
Ok thanks for that- I shall be trying it over the weekend, I need warming up lol

Back