Richard new member

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dicky-yrrep, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. dicky-yrrep

dicky-yrrep New Member

Hi, is there anywhere on the site where i can see what can be eaten on green days and the same on red, I am trying to do this myself, i'm into my first week and so far so good. I am new to the site so any help would be great. at the moment i'm 15 stone and at 5.8" its too much.
    good luck to you all Dicky.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Hi welcome & good luck!! Easiest and best bet is to check the food diary sections for green/ red ideas. There will also be some green and recipes on this subforum too. Do u buy the magazine, its good for recipes too.

4. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    And also check out the slimmingeats website :)

5. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be honest you are probably better to go along to a class, even if only for the one week, so you can get the books, an introduction to the plan from the consultant and access to the website for a few weeks. It will be very difficult without having at least a basic knowledge of what the plans are about. Get yourself off the to best possible start and find out where your nearest class is.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.