rick gallop express g i for busy people

janice

Hi folks,
l think l have got the title right does anyone out there rate this book l have the gi diet by the same author and am undecided weather to get this or living the g i diet book your views on this would be most appreciated also any people who do not eat meat on this diet are they eating fish as l have not been eating either and am really struggling as not able to have mid morning snack as at work
many thanks for your help once again guys
really appreciate your help
jan xx

Hi folks,
l think l have got the title right does anyone out there rate this book l have the gi diet by the same author and am undecided weather to get this or living the g i diet book your views on this would be most appreciated also any people who do not eat meat on this diet are they eating fish as l have not been eating either and am really struggling as not able to have mid morning snack as at work
many thanks for your help once again guys
really appreciate your help
jan xx

Hi Jan I have Rick Gallop's Express GI Diet for busy people and I thgink it's pretty good but cannot compare it with the one you have. I got it from Amazon, cannot remember the exact price but it wasn't too expensive. Contents; it explains GI diet, how to start, green light shopping, green light cooking, how to lose weight, the rest of your life, FAQ's, exercise and it gives you 50 speedy recipes and a table of red, orange and green foods. On the whole pretty good, hope this helps, Debra

Can't help on the book as I have read Patrick Holford and Nigel Denby mostly. I rarely eat red meat now. I eat prawns, salmon or any white fish and have these with quinoa and some green veg. I also have a lot of lentil curries or spicy dishes made with a mixture of borlotti/kidney/canneloni beans. All very filling and I rarely feel hungry.

Back