** Ridiculous Thursday thread **

AlexIce

Silver Member
lol well a bit ridiculous anyway!
I feel ridiculous. I was sooooo sure I would stay on plan over the holidays and I haven't. I am not feeling guilty. I am quite happily having my Cd soup for breakfast, my bar for lunch and then it all goes to hell for the rest of the day.
I am not going to hassle - it's a few days and then back on track and get down the next 2 stone, the next 4 stone etc.
I can do it
CD is easy.... when my mum is not here and wittering on that she wants pizza... and yes she is doing CD too!

hugs folks and happy xmas

Hi alexice

Its quiet here today isn't it? I expect everyone is rushing around with the last minute arrangements. Here is another fallen angel, struggling at what must be the hardest time of the year. We just have to think of how far we have come this year in only a few short months and we will all get to goal next year.
I will PM you but wanted to publicly embarass you ha ha! and thank you for all the inspiring messages that you have sent me and posted here on Minimins.
I know you can't wait to get to goal and will do it, so enjoy Christmas! xx
Best wishes to all xx

Hey everyone,
Haven't been posting much but just want to wish you all a great Christmas. I'll be sticking to 810; just want to get these final pounds off! My losses have slowed down, but determined to get there soon! xx

lol Blingbabe - Your msg and this post cheered me up and made me laugh.
My mum got her way int he end and got her pizza. I am trying to look on it as something positive. Last year I would have finished the whole pizza and had dessert - this time I had half of the pizza, left the rest and didn't have any dessert. I count that as having learnt something and made some progress.
My mum is not being very helpful at the moment - and driving me up the wall so i am just concentrating on keeping calm and when she is gone I shall settle back into my CD routine.
My goal for the moment is to have at least another 5 stones off by the summer and if I manage that I shall be happy!

Roll on 2010 - it's going to be a fantastic year!

Back