1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Right help haha

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Bridgee, 2 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Bridgee

Bridgee Well-Known Member

Need a kick up the bum!!! I used to be a personal trainer in a gym now I've got 4 kids and no energy! I Know! That if I move a little to start with and build it up it will get easier but how do I find time with 4 kids? I'm going bk to college sept (hairdressing) fitness training isn't something I want to go bk to but enjoyed it at the time. And I want to have some stamina so when I finish college I can still come home clean up and spend time running around with the kids. Right now at home I haven't even got energy to run around with the kids! How do I find the time??