Right I have a challenge...

I am starting college on 27th and I will be eating lunch there. It will be cold meals as I have no access to microwaves and would probably have to buy a cup of hot water if I wanted it! I don't eat salad or anything fishy apart from tinned tuna. I am struggling to think of anything apart from tuna pasta or cous cous with roast veg. I can put my lunch box in a cool bag so could probably take some kind of meat. Can anyone reccomend anything exciting...

I make the crosse and Blackwell rice the night before and eat it cold. Or u could do ur self a picky lunch boiled eggs pickled onions ryvita minis ham chicken and babybelles. Or make a roll using hex b orrrr fruit salad. X

SW quiche? and id find out about the hot water...we were never charged for hot water..so mug shots if thats available? sandwich? use ur HEB? fruit salad, can make lots of pasta salads using diff veg and meats, make a pasta in a tom type sauce the night before and take cold? soup in a flask?

Scotch eggs, veg samosas, falafels, quiches, instant mash, sausage rolls, twizzlers, spicy chicken drumsticks, instant mash pizza, tandoori chicken to mention a few!!
All recipes, follow the link below.
Pete

Thanks guys! Some good ideas so far! :D

I used to take SW lunches with me to sixth form, and it was mainly things like pasta salads, savoury rices (though try to keep these in the cool bag as rice is temperamental), a sandwich, cous cous with roasted veg, leftover dinners like pasta bakes or roast meat with veggies - I ate these cold, cause I'm weird and like cold leftovers :p Picky boxes like chopped carrots and peppers with some SW hummus or another dip/sauce you like etc etc :) x

Chicken breast or chicken tikka pieces with ready-made bachelors savoury rice, Asda wholemeal pitta bread (HxB) filled with chicken tikka, SW smash pizza (cold) xxx

Back