Right im ready

curvy_em

Fresh start
I have just subjected myself to some window shopping. I have stood in the changing rooms in my underwear (we all no how horrible the changing rooms are) and took pics of myself from 3 angles. I will use these pics everytime I go to cheat on my diet. Then when I hit target I will come back here and retake the pictures.

I am doing this 100%!!

I did that too before I started, the pictures actually make me cringe :( (must remember matching underwear next time!) It's a good motivator though.

Good luck on your journey

WT x

thats a great idea! I went to tk maxx recently and I swear their mirrors were slimming..! the tricksters..beware.
best to stick to trusting the horrific 3 angle mirrors H&M usually have those. take photos of yourself from low down too, guaranteed treble chin!

I went to southport in November and they had a hall of mirrors and they had the most gorgeous slimming mirror ever!!
I'm a size 16-18 and I swear I was about an 8 and I had skinny legs.
Hopefully soon my own mirror can be telling me this. Haha x x x

I swear that the gym I go to has slimming mirrors in the exercise class room. I always look slimmer in the mirrors on one wall than I do in the mirrors on another wall - it's very disconcerting...

its nice for a confidence boost though! my mum gets annoyed at slimming mirrors, but its like, we know that we are overweight, its nice to just feel a bit better now and then, long as it doesnt distract from the goal weight

I need to take some before pics this weekend before starting on Monday - dreading it!

I never thought to do that. I just got hubby to take some pics because he always gets me at an unflattering angle!

I took my pic makes me feel sick looking at it. Lol.
Been browsing clothes I will wear when I'm skinny. Better start saving. Haha.
Gonna take a pic every 2 weeks see if I can see any difference in them x x x

Back