Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Right! I'm sick!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Wii-Gym-Bunny, 22 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Wii-Gym-Bunny On a mission for 2012!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Right I've had enough of being a big fatbody with a huge ass :mad: I've got myself annoyed as I am getting a big jubbly butt again and big legs because I have not been exercising like I should have been. I am greatly irritated with myself and I need some encouragement and help from here.

As you can tell from my sig, I have my exercise ticker for AUGUST up still and have only done 1 hour THEN :rolleyes: Good grief I need kicking into line. Thing is, I have been a little depressed this year for various bad reasons but NO TIME FOR EXCUSES! Enough is enough I say, time to get rid of some of this jubble :mad:

I am 12st 10lbs at the moment and I WANT TO BE DOWN BELOW 12ST asap. I am wanting to be under 10st eventually but am giving myself small steps first.

I need to go down, down, down in weight. Exercise-central tomorrow for me. SO annoyed with myself, hopefully I will be becoming more of a regular here now.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Baby_Cakes

Baby_Cakes Dave's little girl

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Exercise!
    Would you like to buddy up? I am about 12 stone looking to get to 10. I am hoping to do this with healthy eating and exercise - my only downfall at the moment is binge eating.

4. Wii-Gym-Bunny

Wii-Gym-Bunny On a mission for 2012!

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Yes that would be great Baby Cakes :) I am the same, I love my food and find it hard to resist things!

5. Baby_Cakes

Baby_Cakes Dave's little girl

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.84%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting & Exercise!
    fantastic - great to have someone of similar stats to work with.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.