Right - its nearly time!! Support needed!!

alexisemma31

I've really fallen off the wagon and need to get my mojo back!! Come and give me a kick up the backside I really need.

I'm on holiday next week, only for 5 days, so that is going to be my last week of eating what I want. Then what I get back that is it. I was thinking of making a huge pan of speed soup and living off that and fruit for the first week just to give me a boost/detox.

I'm about 2 stone away from target again, and I know I can do it!!

Kick!!!

Just keep thinking where you want to be at Christmas? We are 5 months away,I think it's a perfect goal,no more being depressed in January and saying "I need to lose weight"
You can do this,enjoy your holiday x

alexisemma31 said:
I've really fallen off the wagon and need to get my mojo back!! Come and give me a kick up the backside I really need.

I'm on holiday next week, only for 5 days, so that is going to be my last week of eating what I want. Then what I get back that is it. I was thinking of making a huge pan of speed soup and living off that and fruit for the first week just to give me a boost/detox.

I'm about 2 stone away from target again, and I know I can do it!!

Hi hun, you can and will get back into it, enjoy your hols and really have what you want!

As for your plan of action when you get back, i can see what youre trying to achieve, but honestly, i would suggest the opposite. If i went from eating what and when i wanted to something so strict, id get fed up and go the other way. Ive been there and bought the t-shirt! I can appreciate you want the big loss, but ease yourself in gradually with lots of sw friendly 'naughty' meals, that way you wont feel deprived and still lose weight! Good luck xx

I agree with the above- although I can see your plan of action would probably work short term, it would make you feel deprived in the long run. Have a look for some 'treat' meals on here- my faves are macaroni cheese, sausage an mash, chunky soups etc... Things that don't feel like diet food! When I eat food like that, i'm less likely to stray-which I have done this week :(
And as has been said, think short term initially, or imagine where you want to be some time in the near future. My target is another 22lbs away, just over 1.5stone, and I'm aiming for November (my birthday!)
Good luck :)

thanks everyone, for your enouragement and good advice.

Do you think it would be a good idea to make speed soup to eat as well as meals?

Also recommend me some good filling meals for the first couple of weeks.

thanks

thanks everyone, for your enouragement and good advice.

Do you think it would be a good idea to make speed soup to eat as well as meals?

Also recommend me some good filling meals for the first couple of weeks.

thanks

For a SuperSpeed and filling meal, have bean chilli and rice. I'm veggie and so do green, and make chilli by using tin of kidney beans, a tine of mixed beans, and sometimes chickpeas, and a can of chopped tomatoes. Add some chilli and other spices, and have with wholegrain rice.
Filling, AND superspeed :)

In terms of soup, i know some people have SS soup as a snack, and others have it for lunch. Do whatever feels right for you :) xxx

Go on holiday and enjoy yourself, have an online shop ordered to be delivered for the day you get back - filled with SW friendly foods, fresh fruit and veg.

YOU CAN DO THIS! you've done it before and you will get back to target.

Best of luck chick, plenty of support here for you :)

thanks clareel, I really appeciate your support. And the online shop idea is a great one!

I do ee days all the time :

Gammon with egg on top and make sweet potato sw chips with a bit of paprika and then salad/veg on the side

Any fish, cous cous and salad/veg

Chicken breast with herbs and lemon juice with pots and veg/salad

Good ol' spag bol with salad

Curly wurlys are my fave evening snack along with a cheeky glass of red ;)

Gem x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back