right ive been thinking and worked ww out!! have i got it right?

rach1987

right ive been thinking and finally worked it out , at first when i joined ww the last thurs , my head was in a spin about it! , u used my pp on stupid things and was left staerving hungry,with headaches ,unable to sleep,and in a very bad mood ,i only did it for 2 days! so i deacided to go back to sw as i couldnt cope with it,i even started a new food page! 1 day back on sw and all i did was eat,eat ,eat! and was never satisfied! i even ended up breaking way over my syns and had a very big portion of shepards pie at 10pm at night!! and was still hungry!
so i decided to work out a meal plan that was friendly for both plans REAL FOOD! NOT JUNK!

and to my total shock i could have all the things on ww that i could on sw,just smaller portion and more in control, i have been following it from this morning and i havent been starving or hungry once! just satisfied!
i will hold my hands up and realise it was my fault and NOT the ww plan!!! because if i used my pp properly i wouldnt have felt so bad .sorry ww :eek:

my food for today so far has been :

brekki

30g oats 3pp (porridge)
water 0pp

snack
ww yog 1pp
satsuma

lunch
(omlete with salad )
2 eggs 4pp
mushrooms 0pp
spring onions 0pp
lettuce 0pp
cucumber 0pp
tomatoes 0pp
carrot 0pp
30g wafer thin ham 1pp
frylite 0pp (4 sprays)

milk 3pp for coffee
diet energy drink 0pp

have i done it right????? any advice would be great thank you

also do i have to limit my fruit ,veg and salad ???

Looks good to me
I love omelettes for lunch I sometimes have a baby bell light thinly sliced on top they are only 1pp ;)
I find that filling my plate with zero pp veggies and salad helps me not feel hungry. Also having a zero pp fruit salad with breakki or lunch

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food looks fine :)

I think people tend to get a bit scared when they start WW as they are told to use their PP on whatever they like as in nothings off limits so long as its pointed. I was anyways until i realised i still had to eat to lose weight.

The majority of fruit and veg is 0pp and you can eat as much of it as you want. The advice my leader gave was to eat it till your satisfied and not got mad with it just cos its 0.

HTH :)

Your doing it right but from what i can see your only using 12pp for the whole day above, you need to use a min of 26!! and up to whatever ur point allowance is

CLH_X3 said:
Your doing it right but from what i can see your only using 12pp for the whole day above, you need to use a min of 26!! and up to whatever ur point allowance is

I think that's only her breakfast and lunch I don't think she's propointed her tea

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That makes sense now.... i didnt read the top bits just what she had ..

thanx everyone! sorry that was up untill lunch time, so my whole day looks like this

brekki

30g oats 3pp (porridge)
water 0pp

snack
ww yog 1pp
satsuma

lunch
(omlete with salad )
2 eggs 4pp
mushrooms 0pp
spring onions 0pp
lettuce 0pp