Right need to start making some different things!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi all, hope you're having a jolly Sunday morning!

Anyway Im soon entering week 4 - which I cant bloody believe this is the longest I've stuck to it!! I've got down to 11 4 now and started at 12 7 so I am happy - just wanna get under 11 stone.

Anyway, I want to start making different things getting a bit bored with milkshakes and sometimes crisps - I want to make mousse - never really done it before!

I know someone mentioned buying gelatine which is exactly the same thing as MAM - can someone tell me exactly what to get?

Thanks all!

Lauren x

Sainsbury's have Supercook Gelatine, when I got mine it wasnt in the baking section, it was near the Jelly!

Haven't experimented with mine yet, as I made the MAM didnt like it I think i should have crushed a sweetener into it.

I asked about using gelatine instead of MaM, but apparently MaM is cold water soluble gelatine and the regular stuff from the shop needs hot water to dissolve, not sure if this has an effect on the nutrients, I bought some but haven't tried it...it'd be interesting to know if it works!

Helen

Hi! As a follow up , tonight, for the first time, I had fruity jelly (coloured with red colouring for authenticity!) and choc ice cream!!! 3 bowls no less, as I made a pint of jelly, divided into 3 ramekins!

It was total heaven & could turn out to be a life saver for me!!

Hope it helps!

Hi Lauren,

I checked in with my CDC and she said that Gelatine is hot water activated, suggested that u can make a jelly with it and the water flavouring...Give that a try!

That's a really good idea! :D:D

Back