Right - New Knickers it is .........

Wicked Witch

Thats it , the time has come for new knickers. All my old ones are getting really baggy and and now bunching up in my new(old) jeans. :bliss:

I am going to be brave and go for some size 14s. Can't afford to be buying new pants every three weeks. So might be a bit of a squeeze for a week or so.

Figleaves here I come :gimi:

Hee hee I was thinking about donating my old ones to the para`s they would make perfect parachutes !

know that feeling ive got some that now come up right round my waist shame my jeans dont do the same !!!

OMG - I've gone for size 12. Could this me a knicker size too far?:rotflmao: Talk about giving yourself an incentive - I won't be able to breathe.

Ooh size 12's - now that's very good. Have to let us know if they fit.

Funnily enough I just bought some size 18 ones while I was in Tesco - might be a bit tight but hopefully they'll soon fit fine.

Cath

Fab news girlies!! A couple of mine have gone in the bin as literally falling off!! Yahoo!! Have no idea what size I am now!!

I am going to be brave and go for some size 14s. Can't afford to be buying new pants every three weeks. So might be a bit of a squeeze for a week or so.

Figleaves here I come :gimi:

I made the move to size 14 last week at a similar BMI to you so I think that's a wise choice ;)

Whoops - I bought 12s !!!
Well actually I think they will be more like 14s because I have some of the same in a size 16 and they are the ones I have shrunk out of. Everything else I owned was an 18.
I've got a week until they arrive so I'll give you all a knicker update then. :giggle:

Yehhhhh and they FIT !!!!!!
Shame I am soo ruddy cold I have to hide them under my long johns and jeans !

Back