Right That is IT!!!

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
DH has taken my photos tonight, got my measurements done... will get weighed in the morning... no more piss*ng about I will do this...

I am shocked and horrified at my photo's and now have them as my wallpaper, so tomorrow will be day 1..

I am sick of being a fatty
I am sick of being a size 20
I am annoyed at myself for putting my weight back on
I am annoyed that I am eating crap when i am not even hungry
I am sick and tired of feeling like crap all the time...

I will be a size 14 for the summer and will weigh the highest 11 and a half stone *will see when I get there if I am happy*

So please please support me...

Love

You've got a list of fantastic reasons there hun so come on let's make this happen, you can do it!!! :happy036:

:happy096:

Porgeous, can I just say on your photobucket, your back view in your underwear in the before shot looks exactly like mine!!!

He He

Love

Best of luck to you - you have a great attitude and I'm sure you will do really well.
Stay strong and keep coming in here for support.
Take care
Tansyx:)

Porgeous, can I just say on your photobucket, your back view in your underwear in the before shot looks exactly like mine!!!

He He

Love

LOL, and soon it will look like the other one!!

Gxx

You go Nikki! How are you doing love? Btw your lad is gorgeous!

Good luck, you can do this :D

you can do it

you can do this, when you are feeling temptation or down come on here there is always someone on that can give you back the motivations good luck xxx

I know you can do it Nikki and you have a great DH supporting you too. You know where I am ... email, text or 'phone. :scale::blahblah::gen147::character00148::help2:
Nikki into size 14 for the summer - yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

with you all the way! stick with it... you'll be there in no time

come on nikki you can do this, think of the summer and all the lovley summer clothes ohhh yes your thinking now arnt u!!!!

Good luck Hunnie! You sound totally revved up ready to go. Eyes on the prize as they say!! With you all the way xx

Well done on taking the first step, best of luck with day 1 I will be following you tomorrow....

You go girl :party0049:

Best of luck Nikki! I am back on track too, lets keep an eye on each other! You can do it, you'll be just gorgeous by the summer.

Go for it Nikki, you sound exactly the same as me!! Size 14 for summer and I have already bought a couple of lovely tops I am determined to wear.

I went shopping yesterday with my DD age 12 in New Look, the 9-15 section is right next to the plus size section and I am so determined to lose weight that I refused to even have a quick look.

So let's do this and be lovely curvy 14's for summer.

Back