Right, that's it! Time to stop fannying about!

Hi, i'm a slow loser too, took me 9 months to lose 13.5lb and then went and blew it at the end of the year and put 8.5lb of that back on. I know how disheartening it is to have slow losses week after week, but it is better than slowly putting on more weight!

When i have cooked breakfast i always have fruit afterwards just because i hate tomatoes and mushrooms so can't get my superfree in otherwise.

Had a dream last night that I got in the scales and had lost 3 pounds but then got back on and had put over two stone on and was told to leave the group. Time to get some outside hobbies maybe..........

I know Ally- I'm prepared for the fact that on Monday all the other newbies will have lost 4 or more pounds and I'll have to look happy with 1.5. Looking back its always been 1.5 in my first week. You're right though- better slowly off than on :)

You can get superfree in by adding things to your eggs. When my eggs are about 30secs from being cooked, i add some chopped spring onion or some spinach. Just so it warms a little bit but doesnt completely cook. Voila, eggs a la super free!

I am a really slow loser as well... hence the reason I gave up the last time.. I think the most I have lost is 3lbs in one night!!! So after a long time off the program I have finally decided to go back to a new group and my 1st WI will be next Tuesday... I havent put it all back on but almost :( anyway new day new start.... we can do this girls :D

Of course we can! I mean, if the alternative is not doing this and getting fatter and more miserable- not really an alternative!

Exactly.... I do get down about it when standing on the scales and not seeing it shifting but hopefully my new consultant can knock that out of me and get it shifting :rolleyes:

Hi,

Just started reading your posts, and have to say i did laugh whole heartedly when your kid raided your fridge!!

I have just re-started with the "Right... get a grip" approach like yourself. Unfortunatly have 5ish stones to loose, and i like cake!

Cake is my ultimate favourite thing in the world! (Don't tell my husband I said that). My slimming attempt was scuppered again by my little one as I found my remaining carrot languishing on our dusty hearth- my son- ever the logician- had been trying to tempt Santa and reindeer back. Bless.

That is cute!!
Yes, sharing your cake, or having a smaller one, or a skinny one really dosnt do it for me. I like the full works... maybe thats how i got into this situation!! :)

Yes, everyone's been raving about this weetabix cake you can make on SW but I'm not sure it's going to hit the spot to be honest. However I can enjoy a hell of a lot more cake on this diet than I can low- carbing!

Attachments

• image-2316905739.jpg
    image-2316905739.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 25
Ha,ha - do it!
I have seen alot of recipies using the ryvita style crispbreads you get at meetings. Unsure!
But i have just made myself a "pretend" pudding using Quark, stewed blueberries,Lemon juice, Lemon curd and sweetner. It really looks like glorified baby food :s

Hi

I so relate to a lot of your posts! I too have joined and quickly scuttled out of SW about 6 times, lasting longest my first time and telling myself the same reasons you did! And I too am back and resolving to break those habits!

Had a few off days this week but I am back, I have shopped so here goes!

Ruth x

I have an idea for your SF breakfast.

I add either spring onions, spinach, or red peppers to my scrambled eggs about 30secs before they are totally cooked. That way you have warmish but not totally cooked veg and an added SF food.

And they do some great low syn cakes on the SW website, they're not all gross and 'diety'

x Becca

Had a hurried breakfast this morning as wanted to rush out and play in snow with kids- so had shreddies. Hmmmm HE allowance doesn't go very far does it? About three! Makes me realise how much more I'd usually eat of cereal- about two huge bowlfuls!

I agree with you there. 25g of museli is 4.5syns! i bulk it up with fruit and natural yougurt with some sweetner, and really does fill you up. But i definatly miss big comforting bowls of cereal

Back