right this way...

AvaQuaver

Is In Control

Last edited:
Oh and I start Exante tomorrow (hopefully my order will arrive by then.) Today I am eating very few carbs for a kick start and tomorrow I shall pop into Asda for a cple of protein shakes in case the order doesn't come until later on.

I have already been drinking lots of water today in preparation... I am on my third litre and peeing well lol.

Ava x

Haha I love your intro post Ava, you'll do brilliantly :) 2 stone in 10 weeks is absolutely do-able. I've just done 2 stone in 8 weeks and that's with a few meals in between. And if you find yourself a millionaire, find out if he has an equally rich cousin/brother etc for me? lol

Re: Wanted: Sexy slim body in four months >>> right this way...

Wow! Well done... Two stone in eight weeks is fabulous.

And if he has a rich brother or cousin... Your name is first on the list. X x

good luck ava :) 2 stone in 10 weeks is completely doable :) when do you have your first weigh in?? i need lots of motivation xx:cry:

I am already on my second pint of water and I shall be diving on my first coffee very shortly.

Ava x

Last edited:
wow you sound very motivated lady :) you can do it :)
how much do you have to loose in total??
i weighed in friday at my slimming world class i weighed in at 13st 4 im going back to class friday and going to set my final target of 10st and hopefully i can get there by september :) im a busy mum of 2 so i find it hard as i end up snacking with kids.. keep saying i will be slim i will be slim for summer :)
bring it on..

Good luck ava on the diet and the millionaire hunt lol!!

maybe you might meet him on holidays and he will have a massive mansion villa to spend your whole summers in?? lol

So my shipment of Exante will be here this afternoon. So I shall be having a shake for breakfast, chicken and lettuce for lunch and then tonight I shall have my first Exante shake (Vanilla I think as that is my favourite milkshake flavour.)

Last edited:
I have a headache that won't shift this morning... oh the joys of going low carb.

Does anybody know if we can have ALL herbal teas on Exante?

I have a headache that won't shift this morning... oh the joys of going low carb.

Does anybody know if we can have ALL herbal teas on Exante?

You can only have teas made from leaves and with no extras, so basically plain green tea or peppermint tea but not the ones with extra flavours etc, nothing with flowers or fruit in them.

Welcome Ava, love your posts. You sound so motivated! Can't wait to see you reach goal xxx

im going to have a look at this diet i think :)
im so bored of slimming world ive got 3 stone to shift but i chose slimming world cause i thought it would be easier to stay at my target as its just a change of lifestyle really..
i love green tea :)

I have a lot of work to do for uni today as well as take my little girl out to the park (that should take an hours walk so that's my exercise for the day done,) so hopefully I will be too busy to think about food.
Have a fab day ladies... and get swigging that lovely :(... water. :D x x x

Last edited:
Good luck on Exante, Ava! You sound very motivated, and I'm sure you can do 7lbs in week 1, no problem at all! X

Thank you SwiftKitty... good luck with your weight loss too. x x

I have switched one of my shakes for the vanilla one and have been having milky coffees most of the morning lol. I have found you can get four coffees out of one pack. I don't know who invented the vanilla shake/coffee/latte thing but good thinking there!!! It certainly lasts longer than just a shake.

Last edited:
Yesss! Me too! Keep positive and this will be a breeze :) tomorrow is my vanilla shake day! I'll definitwy be drinking coffees with it hehe. I have the mixed bumper and have arranged the packs in my box so I alternate all the flavours daily. So every 4 days I get to have lovely creamy coffees. In the mean time, I'll be sipping a can of coke zero to get me through the brunch period :p x

I only bought soups and shakes but made sure I bought more vanilla shakes as one of my friends explained how versatile they are. I know the bumper pack is better value for money but I get so gufty with those bars lol... I think I have a slight soya intolerance or something.

I have some pepper mint tea for this afternoon and some green tea to get me through those afternoon munchies and tonight I plan on going to bed early with a DVD to resist temptation.

Which are you favourite foods so far? I like the veg soup and the vanilla shakes. x x

So far what I've tried, I love the veg soup! I had that last night and wasn't expecting it to be so good. Also the banana shakes are great! Strawberry one was nice too. They're so creamy :) the bars don't seem to fill me up, and they make my jaw ache, but they taste okay. I wish they did a bumper pack which consisted of 14 mixed bars, 14 pastas, 14 porridge, 14 mixed soups and 28 shakes! Haha. I'm too cheap to make my own when I know I can get the same amount of products for less. I really want to try the porridge and pasta packs though.. x

Back