right...tomorrow is 'D' Day......

stephie77

Silver Member
I'm a coming back to SW!!!

no more shakes,no more messing around i am gonna do this!!

Meals are planned, fridge is stocked with lots of lovely fruit and salad and veg and i have something to aim for now....8 weeks for a special Family party and i wanna be a stone lighter so watch this space!!!

EE here i come.

xx

Welcome back Stephie. Good luck for your first week. I think if you really stick to plan you will easily make your target of a stone in 8 weeks.

Mrs Robinson, it really does work! I have done SW before and had a break, gained some of it back on and I am back again. I have lost nearly 4st and most of that has been with SW. I have tried Rosemary Conley, Slimfast and Weight Watchers. All of which shifted weight from me but I was miserable on them. I like SW because it is so flexible and I can eat until I am full and lose weight, rather than be hungry all the time. If you were thinking of changing diets/healthy eating plan anyway I would say why not give it a go?

THANKYOU!!!

Mrs Robinson - i have followed WW and SW before and i much preferred SW purly because you get the freedom but with some restriction if you know what i mean - on WW i could eat 20 bags of French Fries in a day and stay within my points so i found i cheated on WW and ate rubbish, that said i did lose 3 stone until i got bored with it.
i found SW just worked better for me. im a pig and i like to eat and i can on SW jut gotta eat the right things!

give it a try - you have got nothing to lose ( except lbs!!!)

xx

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

:welcome2:

Good luck on your weight loss journey, you've got a really positive attitude which is always the first step!

xxxx

good luck xx

GOOD LUCK! Let us know how you get on,

ZXXXXXXXXXX

Good luck mrsrobinson. Remember, there's no one here telling you you HAVE to eat tons....but if that's they way you naturally eat, then you're free to follow your appetite! Gotta love SW!

Loads of luck - I think it's the best way of eating ever and hope you agree :) x

you to Mrs R!!!! day one has been ok todaybut i do feel like im eating like a pig but when i look back on what i have eaten its all SF foods so guess thats ok!! lol.
xx

Well done Mrs R x

Back