right!!!

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
whos been good/bad?? and whos back on it?

im back on track but i have a lot of ground to make up for the last 2 days lol can see me being hungry this week, im cutting out snacks altogether to try and limit some damage :-(

hope you all had a lovely festive period and gains arnt too big :))

i'm back doing the wendi plan,,today is sld and i'm hungry already,,going to make big pot of soup,,hoping to have a loss before thur wi day as thats when prop points kicks in in Ireland and i'm very wary of a gain over the next few weeks:((

ya going to start it on thursday,i really want to stay with discover as i know it and like it,,but sur i'll give pro points a go and see how i get on

Yep been a bit naughty hehe!! but im still on it. Have had a few STS and im thinking i'll have a sts again this week but im gonna try my hardest. We move in a weeks time so i can finally get my bike out again and do that daily yay :D

As of yesterday I've been a very good girl. Stuck to my points and drank all my water. Only downside is that it's taking my body a little time to realise that it's back on WW and wants more food than it needs.

im starving too after eating more friday and saturday :)

i actually eat nearly a full lb box of milk tray between friday n saturday and it was lovely!! im fully expecting a gain as i had cheese too ;-) and bread, and cake :-/ lol

but im same as erika though, i enjoyed every mouthful!!

makes me worry slightly though about slipping back to my old ways when i get to target :-/

im starving too after eating more friday and saturday :)

i actually eat nearly a full lb box of milk tray between friday n saturday and it was lovely!! im fully expecting a gain as i had cheese too ;-) and bread, and cake :-/ lol

but im same as erika though, i enjoyed every mouthful!!

makes me worry slightly though about slipping back to my old ways when i get to target :-/

Believe it or not mate, I think we've got a healthy attitude and it will see us well when we're at goal. Yes, we ate. Alot. But we enjoyed it and didnt feel guilty. We knew where to draw the line, and we're starting again. Youre so close to goal mate!! Im still miles away haha. I'll get there in the end xx

Back