River's LL Diary

thanks but its amazing how we know a good angle for a photo!! lol.
i carry a lot of my weight around my tummy, bum n thighs... damn pear shape!! haha. xx

Lol i know to well about camera angles hun! but camera angle my foot you still look fab!
Not sure what shape i am as i have it everywhere so i generally class myself as "blob" at the moment haha.

Feeling slightly better in myself lately mood wise anyway. Got a job interview at a local store and my exercise referal scheme has phoned me to go for a induction tomorrow, so im getting busy! Ive also been looking at courses and im qualified enough to do a BSc or diploma next September! Only trouble is we might not be here then. Im just so desperate to have friends up here, miss my friends back home so much and im craving some company.

Going to see my GP in an hour or two my blood tests have come back and everythings fine but my thyroid is borderline. Suprised me as its always been fine but my mum has an underactive one so its familiar to me. Wish me luck, i have a dr that doesnt like me too much (just have this feeling that they want me out the office) and im guessing ill get the "you need to change your diet!!" spiel.

Well i have a underactive thyroid but they want to leave it 2 months to see if it gets worse. So hopefully, cross my fingers it gets better with me loosing a stone before January when i have my next test, otherwise im on pills for life :(.

Im going to go back to see the dr who advised me on the test though, as the "ass" doctor as we shall call him say its been borderline many times before, Dr.Ass just didnt think it worth saying..

Last edited:
Hope you will get it sorted soon Lucy!
Your old doc is an ass indeed!! :(

Thanks mags hun :). Yes i will hopefully! Good doctors are hard to find and i should of waited for my lovely female doctor! Never mind teach me wont it.

Hope you had a good weigh in mags :).

Well i finally got an interview tomorrow and im so nervous but weirdly not as much as i used to be!

Wish i hadnt now but after another 4lb loss i went for a bit of a shop for interview clothes and although ive gone down a size just thought it would be more.. disappointed i didnt bother trying tops on.
I really dont understand my body and sizes.. think ill avoid shopping for now on.

Had my interview today, felt alot more confident again (suprised myself)! It was a weird interview though, not sure where i stand but i think i did well.. we shall see on saturday anyway. I had even more happier news too, i might be going back home to Wales soon but when i say soon it means mid next year :(, but i dont care, i miss home now so whenever the better i get out of this hell hole.

I must say though tonight i just wanted to eat, i just felt tired and needed something but i havent touched anything, i just wish i could have something comforting because i could use it right now.

Well done Lucy, sounds like you did really well at the interview today.
Something for you to look forward to, going home to Wales.
Great that you stuck to your guns and didn't turn to food for comfort. You'll feel even more confident knowing that you didn't give in to temptation.

Thanks slenda, Hope your well :). Well im not sure now but i have no confidence in myself and i tend to over evaluate things!! Yeh im glad i didnt do it now, usually it would of been a takeaway over eating and then again and then regretting it all night but instead i had a double choccy shake :)

Good luck with the interview, fingers crossed for you. I ve decided not to worry about size at the moment, i felt like you. The weight is going down just not a full dress size at the moment, i have a few items which i try on regularly and this week have noticed they feel better and looser. So we continue onwards and downwards.

Nutty x

Thanks nutty :), ive yet to hear though!

Yeh im exactly like you. Im trying not to as its mighty fustrating but i just cant help it ;). Trouser wise i dunno if its cause theyre fitted but i got a smaller size on and they fitted but i felt uncomfortable and then my bigger size i had to keep pulling up (arghh). On the Positive side though i bought a weight loss dress (m/l) ive wanted forever for xmas mainly and i could never get it over my bloody head let alone on but it nearly fits ! Will happen soon though i guess :)

I still fit in most of my fat clothes. They are much looser but I can still wear them. Not sure what to think of it as people keep asking me if I had to buy a whole new wardrobe. Not yet is the answer despite fast approaching 3 stone mark.
Oh well..
Good things happen to those who wait or something like that lol

Yeh im getting asked too so im a bit fustrated like you mags.

I got the job! and in the department i wanted so i can eventually buy smaller clothes thats if they even keep me on perminant. It will be such a relief to get out of my house and talk to people for once!! Also i have the gym tomorrow but im not feeling up to it at the moment im in pure pain with cramps which i havent had for ages. This is so gutting for me ive never had this last so long before so im feeling a bit down, feels like steriods are the only answer right now.

Well done you! Congratulations on the new job!!

river well done you thats great news :) x

Congrats on the new job River!
Are you feeling better today? Stomach cramps are never fun :(
xxx

Thanks girls :D Im still shocked lol thought i did crap but im looking forward now (dont think my bank account is cause i practically live in the store as it is!).

Its eased of hannah, thanks for asking hun :) Missed my alotted gym time mind cause i was up all night in pain. So i shall be going extra hours tomorrow instead :).

Hope everyone else is going great guns ready for christmas! Im soo excited now to see my friends and some family (hopefully) 3 stone lighter :).

Great news on the job, River x

Wow Lucy
Congratulations - you got the job !!!
:happy096::clap::clap::clap::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back