River's LL Diary

Yeh tracy movicol has slightly ruined my tummy. So now although im not vomiting or in pain anymore, without too much information im not constipated now!! This has been for 4 days so i might have to go back to see my GP again as i dont think its right? :(.

I bought said exercise bike today and running shoes ready! and have upped my water intake! Weigh in tomorrow and then hopefully ill have bigger losses next week now :).

sorry to hear that River! best of luck for your weigh in honey x

Thanks everyone your luck has willed me a 3lb loss!! Im chuffed to bits! and have 17lbs to go! I think upping the ammount of water i drink has helped too and my exercise bike came today so im going to get my butt on that later.

I bought the savory packs or rather swapped for mousse as i had tried mousse and it wasnt for me.. i know your limited to 2 a day but any idea why? and the packs dont give a calorie count on them either.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far :). I just cant wait to show off my new figure this summer especially when we go on holidays in April to see our friends back home, im so excited lol :D x

Well done thats fabulous!

Have fun on the bike!

I have just bought the mousse mix this week and tried it forthe first time today. I am thinking I might need to sweeten it though as the foodpack definately tasted better as a shake lol xx

I have just bought the mousse mix this week and tried it forthe first time today. I am thinking I might need to sweeten it though as the foodpack definately tasted better as a shake lol xx
I found it worked best with the strawberry shake (although only tried it with choc and strawb tbh, but the choc went weird, didn't set properly and was bitty!)... I add a couple of crushed sweeteners sometimes, it helps if you want a sweet hit... :)

Oh, and well done on your loss River! Brilliant!! Go girl!
clapping.gif

Re the savoury packs... It's most likely limited to 2 packs because of the salt content, or maybe the carbs? Not sure... I do know that many on here (including me) buy the Marigold Bouillon. A level teaspoon of it is the equivalent to one sachet of the LL savoury broth, so you can have 2 teaspoons a day... :)

A tub last forever too, and costs about £1.50 (a fraction of the LL version) from any supermarket... There are a few different ones... um, a vegan one, a low salt version... Nice for a bit of variety... :D

bouillonGreen.jpg

xx

Last edited:
What does the Bouillon do, I have heard many talk about it? xx

What does the Bouillon do, I have heard many talk about it? xx
Oooh, well, it's just a savoury broth drink. On Total there are official 'Savoury Broth' packs which we can buy from our LLC... (Not sure if you've had them or not?!)... But they are pricey, at £6 a box I think. There are 14 packs in a box, and you're allowed 2 a day on top of your usual packs...

But, it has come to light, that it has the same nutritional values as a tub of Bouillon powder, made by a company called Marigold! So many people buy that instead... it's a fraction of the cost, identical in values, and tastes great as a perfectly permitted snack... :D

Just don't tell your LLC about it... she'd probably not be best pleased, as it's less dosh in her pocket... Hehe... ;)

xx

Last edited:
Oh I see, thanks for the explaination xx

No problemo! :D

/Apologies River, for slight thread drift on your diary... ;)

xx

Thanks girls and nooo dont worry Pinkie :) Thats really interesting as i didnt know you could have that, Im going to have to look for it now as its a nice change instead of black tea and i got charged £9 for them!! It makes sense about the salt thing but i do add to packs as i tend to get blood rushes as my LLC recomended it (although not totally good for me i assume!).

Yeh the mousee and chocolate was not good for me im afraid.. my mums friend is on LL and i had a free pot off her christmas time and well lets just say i was wretching eating it so i returned the one i bought happily :x.

River said:
Thanks everyone your luck has willed me a 3lb loss!! Im chuffed to bits! and have 17lbs to go! I think upping the ammount of water i drink has helped too and my exercise bike came today so im going to get my butt on that later.

I bought the savory packs or rather swapped for mousse as i had tried mousse and it wasnt for me.. i know your limited to 2 a day but any idea why? and the packs dont give a calorie count on them either.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far :). I just cant wait to show off my new figure this summer especially when we go on holidays in April to see our friends back home, im so excited lol :D x

Well done River -3lbs loss,and good luck on your LL journey!
Sexy xx

Well done chick! You're nearly there!
So so pleased for you xxx

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thank you ladies :).

Well ive been plodding on with the exercise bike and god damn its ruining my back! and they said more exercise makes it better, well i could barely walk around to shop today :(.

I sound like a broken record i know :( but other half had an indian tonight as i suggested he treat himself and it just made me realise how im fed up im getting of "dust" now, not because i wanted to eat the carbalicious fatty indian but because in my mind i know im coming to the end of the diet.. its just i do this with every diet i start (eg. weight watchers 8 weeks and then i started rewarding my pound loss with a bag of chips after each session. How bad was i ?!) so it needs to stop i think as itll make things extra difficult if im trying to destroy myself.

Hope everyones having a fab weekend and the sun shines for you :).

not bad chick we all done it come out of WW or SW etc then off home for a treat lol why dont you just try some extra walking rather than the exercise bike its so much easier on your back than exercise bike especially with weather breaking now, and wow youve done so so well and nearly there, and your right you got to break the self-sabotage thing its one loads of us got to learn have a lovely sunday x

Thanks Welshkaz :) Where in south wales are you from? Im near cardiff. Miss it so much at the moment.

I lost a 1 and 1/2 and im not disappointed really as im so close now but i am thinking of going down another 7 lbs to 9.7lb but i dont know if im pushing it.. as i did tell people my actual weight now and they thought i was lighter (Infact i told my mum and partner my weight before lighter life and they didnt believe me until i showed them my weigh in card originally) so there intial response was not to go lower than 10.

Its my sisters birthday in May but the end of April im going on holidays till her birthday and i think im going to go lite on and off for the week as its going to be my only holiday this year.
The only problem i face is the meal out for my sisters birthday, the house party and her night out. I just dont know how im going to deal with the drinking alcohol aspect? Someone said gin and slim line tonic but that has calories in it doesnt it?

Ive given up my bike at the moment as i cant walk without my back twitching so im on ice packs and waiting to see the doctor on wednesday :( Hope it fixes otherwise i wont be going anywhere on holiday.

Wow you have done so brilliantly. Hope you feel better soon xx

Wow you have done so well... hope your back is better soon xx

Honey I am soooo proud of you!
You have been amazing.
Nearly there darling. We're nearly there ;)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Thank you ladies for your support :) and Mags i know! Were both nearly at the finishing line at last hehe.

Well my wanting food phase has sort of blown over and ive changed my packs (vanilla and coffee is heaven).

I finally got anti inflamitorys from my dr ! So happy lol its no physio or is it 100% better but its made it so much better for me. Also i lost 4lbs this week?! I dont know how i pulled that one off? So im a stone from my goal :D and chuffed isnt the word at the moment! Only pain in the ass was that i was a blooming half a pound from a seven stone loss.. ah well next week :D.

Just cant believe how close i am to my goal its actually made me think of going to 9 and a half stone but friends have told me its too much so i dont know now.

You've done so well fair play. Good luck on the last leg of your journey. Xxx:)xxX

Back