River's LL Diary

This diary is so exciting to read,you have done so well,have you had many times where you have caved?
xx

Thank you julslynne, good luck with your journey hun, youll be at the end in no time :).

Aww thank you rachy, its just my ramblings! Im suprised i get replies hehe.
I havent caved so to speak so far, i said from the start to myself that i was going to do this and stay in abstinance the whole time but things do happen.

I got hospitalised with my gall stones and had to have my bladder removed so i ended up only eating digestive biscuits in hospital for 2 days before my op as it was the only thing i could handle after three weeks of not eating and puking but after i had surgery i went onto lite for 2 weeks to heal (im a stubborn cow i know lol).

For me eating lite for those 2 weeks ruined my mentality slightly with the diet. Although i have stayed strong and havent eaten, i just want it because i know i cant have it lol and i miss textures if im honest.

I just remind myself now on a daily basis as much as i love my food, food is nourishment and i can last abstinance and i dont need it right now because hey whats missing a few birthdays or christmas when ive got so many left to have as a skinny person lol! :).

People just love to bring you down dont they? Jealousy and i dont need it to be honest. Yeh.. its a not so good day today. A malicious friend asked me if i was sagging yet.. and lots of family problems.

I just cant wait for my break away now and suprise everyone back home and in my last home town how much ive lost!.
I also and this is official haha can fit my butt into size 12 hot pants! Lol ive never owned a pair so why not! Oh while butts are on topic.. i thought id ask does or did anyone suffer from a sore/numb butt when they lost weight lol? I know its weird!! but my bum is so boney now sitting on my sofa or in a car for too long wrecks!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are enjoying the sunshine :) Have a fab weekend everyone. x

hi River, well done you, your doing great! dont let others upset you like u say its jealousy! yes i got a numb bum, so your not alone there. x

Hee hee! I know what you mean about the sitting.

I remember sitting on a hard chair in a meeting, and getting off it - patting it to try and work out what the two hard lumps I was sitting on were. The chair was fine, it was my "sit bones" not having the previous amount of padding on them that I could feel. xx

that must of been an umcomfprtable BUT AMAZING feeling knowing ur wee bummy bones were feelable on the chair!!!! xx

Thanks Tracy hun :) Ive cut myself off from her now, i dont need the negativity in my life as she is a bad influence.

Oh im not alone! Yes my bum has really lost its padding.. bone like under my bum gets really sore so i need to stand and pat my bum now lol and 3 hour journeys need cushions now.

Haha Gem its great at first but now its getting annoying carrying a blooming chair cushion with me.

Also whoop for sunshine hehe! x

Yes, but we used to carry those chair cushions - on the inside - all the time !!!!:D

Lol!! Loving the idea of you carrying a cushion around with you River!! :D

Still, as SB says, we used to just carry them on the inside, which is much more inconvenient over all... ;)

Well done on losing your bum! My boyfriend misses mine, but I don't! :)

xx

Hehe yeh we did i guess lol..

Well weighed and lost a pound this week but i know why i lost so little. I havent drank nearly as much as i need to and ive had a bit of a stressful week with family drama so it did throw me slightly but ive put it behind me and im ignoring it all now.

Bought my first designer dress hehe for my sisters birthday and im soo happy i never thought id be able to buy one of these as theyre so small fitting and never had my size!

Hope everyones well! Onwards and downwards! :) x

Fabulous news on the dress front. xx

Well done on the dress Lucy - what's it like?

Thank you lovelies :) Its a Lipsy grecian style dress that ive wanted for a while and i never dreamed would fit me (lol when i put it on i kept asking my partner is he sure the zip was up!). I will try post pictures when i go out but im still camera shy! I guess its all these years of being ashamed of looking at myself when they were published :(. xx

Well you'll b able to wear the dress with pride. The camera is going to love you. Looking forward to seeing the photos. Xxxxx

Thank you Julslynne :).

Sorry for lack of updates but just a quicky! Been a little busy lately.. but now im 8lbs away from my goal! Just cant believe how close i am now to finishing its just really weird for me. Positive note my back and hip are better now so i can use my exercise bike and hopefully start running in this glorious weather!

Hope everyone has a fab weight loosing week :) x

Flippin eck, just looked at your total loss, that really is amqazing, you must have had some real determination to shift that weight, well done. You will soon be at goal! xx

Hehe thanks girls :) Yep it had to come off, I wanted my life back as being overweight seems to control everything in my life or had!

Ive sat on my boney bum (this is getting highly irratating now i might mention, please give back the bum fat) in the sun all day and slightly embarressed to say its the first time ive done it in shorts and a strappy top as ive never had the confidence before well that and id like to spare my neighbours! but i do feel good for it its weird the little things that make you happy lol..

Next two weeks im going lite for my holiday (ive got some spare packs so i plan on eating the 4 packs some days) but im really nervous about it and im not even starting on the 3 meals yet ?! Wish me luck i guess!

Oh also the new packs are fab! Its soo much nicer to have some texture for once and i just cant decide which i like best at the moment.. Going to be hard to choose next week as i like the two new ones and vanilla and toffee bars!

Hope everyone has a lovely (but chocolate free hehe) easter :) x

Don't be scared of Lite, you can do it. :)

Preparation is the key to switching, I have switched twice due to medical reasons. The first time I was unprepared and found it stressful, this time I coped much better by taking my time to get my head around it before starting the Lite plan, like you I had a few spare packs to fall back on. Do take some time to read your Lite book, plan your first meals and shopping list. Switching to Lite can be a bit of a leap, but when you know what you are doing its great to have some fresh food and texture. I typed up a list of allowed foods and keep it in my handbag for when I'm shopping.

I'm not much of a fancy cook, but enjoy roasting allowed vegetables with fish or chicken. And have salads with tuna or prawns. I hate cottage cheese so have avoided that, but do enjoy having a couple of plain yoghurt pots a week.

Adding allowed vegetables to a pack is a good transition too. For example you can add mushrooms to mushroom soup, or tinned tomatoes to the chilli.

You can't really go wrong with a salad and lean protein if you are eating out. Ask them to serve it without dressing, you can always take your own!!

Enjoy your holiday xx

I have just spent the last hour and a half reading your diary from start to finish! It's like reading a book and I'm so excited to know how it ends! You have done so so well and are sooooo near to goal, it must feel amazing. I'm sorry you've suffered so much healthwise and am so impressed that you h e carried on with the plan :) I have been having a flakey few days but reading about your journey has really inspired me and I'm feeling really spurred on. So thank you for sharing as you have really made a difference to the way I'm thinking. I cannot wait to read more and will whooping away with you when you hit goal!! Well done xxxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back