River's LL Diary

ur an absolute inspiration Lucy! wow is all i cant say xx

Ah thank you hun :), i dont feel like it sometimes lol and wow at your losses girl!

How are you feeling lovely? I did think about you last night and was hoping you wernt worrying yourself about ketosis and holidays :(. Try enjoy yourself huni, your not a failure and you can beat this because you are strong hun and youve already beaten that five and a half stone into history! Big hugs x

Ah thank you hun :), i dont feel like it sometimes lol and wow at your losses girl!

How are you feeling lovely? I did think about you last night and was hoping you wernt worrying yourself about ketosis and holidays :(. Try enjoy yourself huni, your not a failure and you can beat this because you are strong hun and youve already beaten that five and a half stone into history! Big hugs x

Thanks Lucy! I, not worrying so much now, i am planning ahead so thats got to be a good thing :) xx

Thats good and planning is a great thing sweets :). You can do this hun i have confidence in you! x

Eugh had a shitty day today, i overly didnt want to go in to weigh in and i had a good reason as i lost a pound ! Im trying so hard to stay positive but i just dont feel very well (headaches/tired) and i could quite happily curl in a ball and sleep all day away from everyone and thing at the moment. My eyes are burning and i just feel like crying but im holding it back because i dont want to slip back to before. Its just geez people wernt kidding about the last slug of those few pounds.. its 5lbs to go and i feel like its 500 at the moment.

Need to find my positive head, going to feel sorry for myself for today and tomorrow is a new day to look forward to (hopefully).

Im going to see my family friday and its my little sisters 16th birthday (lots of food :() but ill try post but i wont be back till next thursday. On the positive side of this my mum and sister want to go swimming and zumba with me and my mums gone exercise mad so itll be a nice time to have exercise buddies.. just need to keep my chin up.

At least you've only got one chin to keep up now Lucy !!!
I'm sure I've seen you say to someone else recently - well done, a loss is a loss..............? So true.
You hardly have any to lose now so it's reluctant to go. As a percentage of your body weight it's probably no less than some of your bigger losses used to be. That's as far as I can go with that one because Maths and I don't mix!
Do you get hay fever? Stinging eyes and feeling rubbish could be related to that. Breezy and high pollen count today.:cry:
Stick with it River- so nearly there. You are doing
FAN DABI DOZEE hun. xx

Thank you sweetie, you made me smile :). It is and i doubt i would of got it on weight watchers or slimming world! Im just having a mope and i need to snap out of it! My nose is bunging up and my ears are popping so it could be, usually i get just the red eyes and itchy nose but it could be as ive had my door open with cut grass all day :).

Im just being a silly billy but i think i might start rtm when i get back as i am feeling tired and drained lately. Thank you SB :) x

Hi Lucy.... Sorry to hear ur feeling low.. and not great.... i have many a days like this too... and i felt ready to jack it all in tonight until i had a chat with my LLC.... they really are a good shoulder to moan on lol.... How about u try what everyone is raving about to maybe give ur last 5lbs a kick up the bum and try the 39 day shred??? worth a go hun.

Hope u feel better soon and have a lovely time for ur sisters Bday xxx

Just catching up. Great news on being offered the courses. Even if you don't take them up shows you have what they want!

Last stone and RTM, beyond my experience to comment on. Some good advice given though. Reaching your goal whatever you chose that to be is really important. It gives a sense of completion. RTM a challenge but some lovely ladies have done well on it, so you should do so as well.

Onwards and downwards xx or in your case maintainwards :)

Yeh i have positive cap on today hehe, just a crappy day when i was missing my friends and family :(. Ill have a look into that, thanks gem huni :) Ive been trying in vain looking for zumba for my ps3 but nothing lol :(.

Thanks clara :) i love learning and i just hope we can move soon so i can start! Im half and half at the moment as i hit my goal i dont know if i should or shouldnt go further.. my OH said ill feel terrible not getting to 9.7 for that leeway but im just scared its too much for me to go to.

Im slightly peed off with myself, a friend mentioned she was getting maintance bars (choco crispy raisin ones?) and shes on total, she was raving about them.. so my llc said i could have 5 and i ate one and then looked at the cals... 207 cals!! Eugh im stuck eating them now and im worried as im going away on friday :(, I just hope this doesnt effect my losses now :sigh:.

Hehe just got myself 30 day shred :p Thanks gem! xx

Hey hun, your doing so well, even with your crooked thoughts!

Being at home with time on your hands is a nightmare ...too much thinking time.

Your going to be just fine and RTM will be fine. Your bound to have mixed emotions, we've been in our little LL bubble and now you'll be facing the world and all its temptations. But you are in control huni, you are the one making the choices and I know you'll make the right ones.

You may well have a few slip ups, its a learning curve after all, but it's how you deal with them that counts.

Breath huni and dont doubt yourself ...look at what you have achieved. 5lbs is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Keep busy!

Big hugs
xxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your positive support it really does help :).

Not a mega update, but this was my last week of total as ive decided for my healths sake to go onto my RTM. Its just been so hard and tiring and i need energy as its quite scary feeling like this and not actually doing anything to make myself feel like this.. i mean ive been tired after long days of work but nothing compared to this and when i was staying with my family i was experiencing dizzy spells and palpitations.

So come Tuesday i will be journeying into my future lol and im scared and excited at the same time.. Ive written a healthy recipe book and pinched some from the RTM subforum too! I wont deny it will be nice to get back to normality again and be a normal person who doesnt eat dust lol! but within reason of course. My partner has his food and i just look at it now within a new light i guess.. and mostly when he has his takeaways (my hindrance i might add) i just think its not really worth it for something that when i remember i use to eat didnt even taste that great!

Ive not yet had my weigh in, so i hope ive knocked it down a bit for trigger weeks but wish me luck and from now on i guess ill update through my 12 weeks of RTM. I really do think this is a vital part to success with LL and keeping the weight off, so ill try and fill in every detail for you as it is, as i have found hard to find info on! xxx

Thanks chick :) xx

Thrilled for you. All the best of luck with it. Let us all know how u get on xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you clara and gracielou :) Im so excited now lol! Hope my LLC can support me through this though as ive so many worrys about portion sizes and calorie intake its ridiculous lol! x

My grand total comes to dum dum dum 114 pound loss total!! Weee.. :D.

Sooo last day of total was yesterday and then i went into class tonight and picked up the vitals lol! Apparently you dont get the RTM journal anymore? gutted about that but my LLC is trying to get me one and i only have the CD for week 2.. I lost 3 and 1/2 lbs to finish foundation and developers :D im so chuffed as its a good way to end and only 1 and half from my goal.

Last night i went out and bought 2 fillets of salmon, chicken and then for thursday soy sauce, worchester and herbs and a bag of yummy spinach! Had my 2 packs and my salmon and i feel stuffed.. just taking a bite and drinking made me feel like id eating a 3 course meal in one go!

Heres to the success to a thinner me :). xxx

Well done Lucy,
You are on the next stage now. Congratulations. It is a challenge, but I know you'll do it. xx

Back