Roasted Chickpeas

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jane76, 9 September 2010 Social URL.

1. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    I found this recipe online and liked the sound of it so thought id post it here too, im going to try it tomorrow night for a snack.

Do you think it will still be free on a green day? what with them being roasted and eaten on its own.....i get really confused with with things like this when something free has to be syned because you do something different with it:confused:

A low-fat snack alternative to cocktail nuts, these spicy beans also taste great tossed in salads.

Ingredients:

2 cup cooked garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed if canned - im assuming they mean chickpeas as the recipe was called roasted chickpeas

1/8 tsp red pepper

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly coat a rimmed baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray. Spread chickpeas on baking sheet and sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne; toss to coat. Roast on bottom rack of oven, shaking pan about every 15 minutes, until browned and crunchy, about 45 to 50 minutes. Cool before serving.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

u prob going to hate me but sw would say they have to be syned :( but then i would have to try them ad if it never efected my weight loss thn i would count them as free

4. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    im thinking along the same lines as you, havent tried them yet either but maybe in moderation they would be free bit like the lasange crisp things if you eat them everynight then theyre bound to effect your loss

5. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ive been meaning to try these for ages now, are they nice? i wouldnt syn them either, ;) xx

6. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    not tried them yet, planning on doing it tomorrow night so will let you know x

7. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.