Roch`s weekly weigh in loss 12% of my excess weight !!

Flippin well done wonder woman!!!!!

Well Done!!!

That's blooming marvelous Roch and so are you the way you have turned things around in such a short time. Keep it up we are all rooting for you.

Bet Aaron and Uncle and proud!

Dizzy x

you are doing sooooooooooooo well .........xx

WOW.....RUDDY NORA.......FANTASTIC!!!!!

Is this the same Roch I know???? ;) :D

I am sooooooo proud of you for never giving up and believing in yourself girl :party0038:

Can't wait to see what next week brings!!!

P.S. Can I come and live with you for a while and get some of what you've got firing you up?:rolleyes: :D

Flaming Hell Roch that's wonderful :D You go girl, so proud of you :hug99: x

21 pounds!

WOW! Well done clever Roch!!

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Roch you sure Rock hun......!
Well done, keep up the fantastic work.

Flippin well done wonder woman!!!!!

Well Done!!!

That's blooming marvelous Roch and so are you the way you have turned things around in such a short time. Keep it up we are all rooting for you.

Bet Aaron and Uncle and proud!

Dizzy x

Thats Fabulous Roch. How did Angel do?

:thankyou: all of u for your posts, yes it was an amazing amount but u have to remember i did weigh 28.5 to start with :eek: :eek:
I am hoping for a regular loss each week of around 4lbs and anything else will be a bonus:p :p
Its been weird being in ketosis and at the same time counting the carbs i am allowed up to 40grms a day but i am sticking to around just less than 20.
This is really my own diet that i have tweaked from the atkns diet i could not of managed all the fat and got knows what it would of done to me in the long run so i am having low carb as i need to as i have POCS and also a little fat and relatively low cal and also taking a good multivi vit so i dont miss out on any nutrients i need.
I am drinking around 3/4 ltrs of cold water a day then at least a litre of other low cal sugar free stuff as well like squash so my body is well hydrated for once lol.

Angel did really well she lost 4 lbs in her first week and i am so proud of her considering she is only a young girl and its her 11 th birthday on Tuesday what an amazing start to her 11th year for her.

I took her to the park with me yesterday for an hours walk with my Ebony and i said i will take her back out with me for a walk today but last night i had a prob with my left kneecap the cartledge felt funny and every time i bent my knee up and down u can here a loud grinding noise and its very painfull and also it gave way a few times when i tried to get up last night so i have upped my dosage on my anti inflam tabs to try and help the problem, hopefully its only temp but wulkd not be suprissed if my knee caps have not given away with all the years of carrying all this extra weight:eek: :eek:

Lacey hun i think that it was just my time to start living again and some where and some how i just found this extra strength to pull myself out of the black hole i have lived in for the past 3 years .
I think that beneath it all i realised that i was so scared of having the gastric bypass op and Aaron was scared i was going to die under the anisthetic and my second cousin Hazel died of BC 4 weeks ago and i just gave myself a full monty stern talking 2 and realised how selfish i have been to Aaron by allowing myself to become like this.
And thats about it !!
How r u doing girl been a long time since we chatted, take care xxxxx

Off to do some housework my friends say that i have OCD as i am constantly cleaning and i have to have things a certain way, like the hand towel in the bathroom has to be folded in the rail the right way the remotes have to be all put neatly where they belong and i spend around 2 hrs daily cleaning my 2 bed flat even my sink has to be wiped dry in the klitchen after i use it to get water marks off lol

Hey Roch are you still having the op????

Hmm i honestly dont know Sonya hun i would luv 2 think that i am now for the first time in 3 years in the right place to deal with my weight issues.
Talked it over with my uncle last week and he said to me the offer is still there he hs put the funds aside for me and its totally up to me.
Aaron is scared about me having surgery and so i am i but if in the next 4 weeks i dont manage to stay focused then i will have to reconsider it.
If i did have surgery it woulkd be in the summer hols now so it will be easier for my friend to look after Aaron and Ebony for me.
I would luv to think that this time it will be different for me only time will tell !!

Well done Roch love:D 28lbs in 2 weeks is fantabulous...it took me 2 months to lose that and thats with the bypass lol.....keep up the good work hunni;)

love

WHOO HOOO GO ROCH GO ROCH :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Congratulations Roch!!!!!!!

28lbs! in two weeks:wow: :party0019: :party0023: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic!!!!

Whoohoo go Roch! Hope you feel better soon hunny xxx

Oh wow well done superwoman that is bloody fantastic. Keep up the excellent work hun xx

Well done Roch love:D 28lbs in 2 weeks is fantabulous...it took me 2 months to lose that and thats with the bypass lol.....keep up the good work hunni;)

love

WHOO HOOO GO ROCH GO ROCH :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Congratulations Roch!!!!!!!

28lbs! in two weeks:wow: :party0019: :party0023: :clap: :clap:

Fantastic!!!!

Fantastic!!!! Well done Roch and that's with you being poorly too! Keep it up, looking forward to the next installment of your weight loss story!

Hugs

Whoohoo go Roch! Hope you feel better soon hunny xxx

Fantastic loss hun:):D:) Hope you're feeling better soon....

love as always xxxxxxx:)

Great going Roch, keep it up.

Sorry ladies just a quickie am still feeling rough think my sicatica is due to hormonal probs as Totm came for 2 days disspaearedm sciatica eased up now 3 days later Totm is back and sciatica is back with vengance :mad::mad:

I have lost 12% of my excess weight and my bmi has gone down from 6.4 to 61.1 so am chuffed about that just wish i was feeling well enough to celebrate instead i am in bed :sigh:

Thanks again to all of u for ur contunual support sorry cant respond properly to all of u hope to catch up with everyone diary threads when i can sit here at the pc for a bit longer.
Take care and thanks :hug99::hug99:

Well done roch!

Please keep the focus up...think of the scales at the end of next week & then the wek after.

Keep going you CAN do it!!

Back