Rochelle's before/after

Thanks Hun! Yes I excercised throughout! Just walking for the first 3st probably did about 3 miles at a time about once or twice a week then started going to kettle bells classes once a week when I was about 16st something, then just progressed to all sorts lol I've done Zumba, kettles, metafit, general toning class, running! Now I do Zumba, kettles and 6 mile walks but the kettles are what I have found have really toned me up.
ive also just bought a heart rate monitor had it for two weeks and it's really motivating me to do more at home workouts! Just videos from you tube but bought myself a yoga mat so I can do some abs work and planking :) still got some loose skin on my tummy and my arms to tone up. Got some 2kg dumbells so been doing workouts with them every other day aswell. Love working out! X

Thanks for replying to me Rochelle. Your new photo's are fab. It look's like your about a size 8 now.

I follow Stevies food diary too. I loved the link for xhit you recommended. Do you have any for the kettle bells? Thanks

Last edited:
I'm only in my second week of SW with a helluva long way to go, but seeing all these real successes is the best motivation ever. You look fantastic. Thanks for inspiring us newbies!

All I can say is WOW, you look amazing, well done. Ive tried to click into your food diary but it wont let me, is it cos Im pretty new to minimins?

I keep noseying through the inspirational photos, you've done fabulously well, very motivating, well done!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone!

All I can say is WOW, you look amazing, well done. Ive tried to click into your food diary but it wont let me, is it cos Im pretty new to minimins?

Yeah, you have to have a certain number of posts to visit silver. I haven't actually used my food diary for a while anyway x

Congratulations! What a massive achievement. You look amazing!

X

You've done amazing - well done!

Thanks Hun! Yes I excercised throughout! Just walking for the first 3st probably did about 3 miles at a time about once or twice a week then started going to kettle bells classes once a week when I was about 16st something, then just progressed to all sorts lol I've done Zumba, kettles, metafit, general toning class, running! Now I do Zumba, kettles and 6 mile walks but the kettles are what I have found have really toned me up.
ive also just bought a heart rate monitor had it for two weeks and it's really motivating me to do more at home workouts! Just videos from you tube but bought myself a yoga mat so I can do some abs work and planking :) still got some loose skin on my tummy and my arms to tone up. Got some 2kg dumbells so been doing workouts with them every other day aswell. Love working out! X

You look amazing, what an achievement, really helps insipre those of us starting out :)

Back