ROCK AND REPUBLIC JEANS....

In the beginning of May I went shopping in Belfast with my sister in law - she was looking for a dress for a wedding we were going to...

I felt sooo fat and disgusting I wore a big parker jacket to cover myself and didnt try any dresses on cos I felt so down about myself - I was doing weight watchers at the time and struggling like crazy.

We went into CRUISE and looked at the Rock and Republic Jeans - I could have cried looking at all these beautiful clothes and knowing I would look horrible in them. I felt like a fat frump.

Anyway, me and my sis-in-law (she is tiny) made a deal to go shopping in September and buy a pair of Rock and Republic Jeans.

I found out about LT a couple of weeks later and started... Its the end of August now and im size 8 in jeans! :) I have went from 34 inch waist to 25.5 inches.

Im going shopping tomorrow in Belfast - and im going to go to Cruise and try on some Rock and Republic Jeans - im not going to buy them - going to save that pleasure to next month after ive got to my goal of loosing 50 pounds!

Im soooooooooooo excited at the thought of even trying on the jeans... Its like the whole thing I have talked about to my sis in law all summer - when I get to goal im getting those jeans baby!!

Going to be awesome to walk into cruise tomorrow and feel confident, slim and sexy! Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Check me out! lol ;)

xxx

Way to go sexy lady!!!! You will look HOT, HOT, HOT in those tiny jeans!!!!!!!!!

x

I want to buy a pair of these when I got to harvey nicks once I reach my goal! :D

well done Julz ! you'll look fab in those jeans :D

Enjoy.....

Debz xx

Ooohhh! Rock&Republic jeans! How amazing and in a size 8, now THAT'S a real reward for your dedication. Very well deserved too, all your own work. Many congratulations hunny. xx

rock on!!!

Way to go sexy lady!!!! You will look HOT, HOT, HOT in those tiny jeans!!!!!!!!!

x

I want to buy a pair of these when I got to harvey nicks once I reach my goal! :D

well done Julz ! you'll look fab in those jeans :D

Enjoy.....

Debz xx

It almost feels surreal to think I have come so far. When I said to my sister in law about this goal I didnt even know about LT - im so glad I found out about it in time to get to my goal for september! :)

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS! I THINK WHEN I PUT THESE JEANS ON I MIGHT CRY WITH JOY!

(I dont even care that they are like tooo expensive! Im buying them cos it will be like wow - i will probably wear them EVERYWHERE! To make sure I get value for money and you can be 100% sure ill never want not to fit into them! lol)

Ooohhh! Rock&Republic jeans! How amazing and in a size 8, now THAT'S a real reward for your dedication. Very well deserved too, all your own work. Many congratulations hunny. xx

Thanks Cathy! Its so weird - my head almost cant take it in sometimes! lol Sometimes I feel like im talking about someone else?! lol I have to laugh out loud when I go wow - i am size 8! ha ha ha ha............ so weird - but so very very cool!

Set goals Cathy - mini goals for every stone and then set yourself something really cool for the end! The rock and republic jeans have been my goal and then I have another goal for when I tone my arms and legs to get my pic taken dressed just like wonderwoman in my avator picture - im getting that picture taken on my birthday at the end of november! That will be my ULTIMATE I DID IT GOAL! :)

good luck to u!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your pure joy for life really is uplifting. I know it sounds cheesy to say it but it is true! When I read your posts I can almost taste (not good choice of word) what it is going to be like when I get to target. Don't even know what the jeans are you are talking about, and I hate jeans (on me), but I realllllyyyy wanna pair now as well hehe x

you will look fab in those jeans hunni bun! Knock em dead babe xx

you lucky thing have fun trying on lots of clothes, it must feel so good to be so close to your goal.

thats so amazing! really well done. you've done soooooooooooooooo well, wish i had even half of ur determination! xx

Your pure joy for life really is uplifting. I know it sounds cheesy to say it but it is true! When I read your posts I can almost taste (not good choice of word) what it is going to be like when I get to target. Don't even know what the jeans are you are talking about, and I hate jeans (on me), but I realllllyyyy wanna pair now as well hehe x

Whooooooooooooooooop! lol What a cool comment :cool: Love it! :) Babe! When you get to goal shopping is a pure pleasure! I used to walk into shops and think what will hide me!? NOW I walk in and just think what will show me off! lol The best feeling in the world and I doesn't the anticipation of it taste good ;) Its all ahead of you babe! SOMEDAY IT WILL BE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! XXX

you will look fab in those jeans hunni bun! Knock em dead babe xx

Oh! I intend to knock em dead the bloody price of them! ha ha ha! BUT hell... IM worth it! :D Still got 3 pounds to go and then i want to maintaint that for a few weeks before I purchase! :) xox Thanks for your post babe - u ALWAYS support and encourage me and I really appreciate it! xox

i was in victoria square today too.. i cant wait to have that feeling of knowing something in any of those shops will fit me.

thanks xox

you lucky thing have fun trying on lots of clothes, it must feel so good to be so close to your goal.

Its great fun! Havent done much shopping in the last few years so Im going to make up for my frumpy period! Babe, it will be you too soon, 100% guaranfrickinteed! xox

thats so amazing! really well done. you've done soooooooooooooooo well, wish i had even half of ur determination! xx

Hey! If I can do it, anyone can do it! You will be do it no problemo babe! Just stick to LT, drink your water, and bobs uncle, fanny's your aunty, wham bam thank you mam, size 8 jeans lets go! :D Easy eh!? :) Oh yeah, and keep posting here... it HELPS A LOT! :) X

i was in victoria square today too.. i cant wait to have that feeling of knowing something in any of those shops will fit me.

I have only been shopping in it once before, the clothes were awesome and I was obese! lol

Tomorrow will be my 2nd time there, and im glad im going to be slim...

Time really goes in so fast babe! Im sure you wont believe how quickly it is until you ARE walking around Victoria Square and KNOWING you can wear ANYTHING you like! (well thats if u got a big limit on ur credit card! lol)

Good luck babe!

And keep window shopping.... its so motivating - i used to do lots of virtual shopping trips on riverisland website... fill my bag with lots of size 8 things in a lets pretend im slim and pass some time game... worked a treat... now i am size 8! lol

Maybe see u in Victoria Square sometime! :)
xxx

my first goal is to fit into a pair of seven jeans I bought around 2 years ago Im almost there with them just a little tight still, but cant wait to proparly go shopping with my friends into shops with them and not be too embarressed to try on clothes.

i do that too lol! Knowing my bank balance i'll still be shopping in primark 5 months down the line! enjoy ur shoping trip, u deserve every minute. xx

I hope u dont like ur jeans tooo much!

my first goal is to fit into a pair of seven jeans I bought around 2 years ago Im almost there with them just a little tight still, but cant wait to proparly go shopping with my friends into shops with them and not be too embarressed to try on clothes.

Babe, keep trying your jeans on every week cos its amazing how quicky they will become too big for you!

I had one pair of jeans i had never worn, I got 2 weeks wear out of them.

Another pair of miss sixty hipsters I had never really worn, I tried them on and they were a little tight, 2 weeks later i tried them on and they just fell off me!!! So I NEVER even got to wear them!!! lol (Not that i really minded that much tbh! lol)

So if your jeans are a little tight on u now, just be aware of how quickly your body and shape can change and get the most wear out of your jeans in the short time frame they will fit you! lol

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY! :) XOX

thanks will do, have a great shopping trip tomorrow, must head to bed 12 hours to work tomorrow, nite everyone.

Back