ROCK AND REPUBLIC JEANS....

Night Nicola hun :)

Julz, just saw an advert for a world poker tournament and it made me think of you :) xxx

night night xox :)

nites

Julz, just saw an advert for a world poker tournament and it made me think of you :) xxx

oh maybe thats a good omen and i will win the poker game im entering on friday night :D

OH AND GUESS WHAT! I GOT MYSELF A POKER BOYFRIEND :D

happy days! never been so happy in my life! lol xox

Well here's hoping you win then! *fingers crossed*

Who's the boyfriend?!?! You kept that quiet!! lol xxx

You kept that one quiet - more infor needed miss! Spill!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh OK then! :)

Well met a guy through poker - tres cool :cool:. He is so adorable, a complete gentleman, very kind and affectionate and so much fun and he makes my heart melt and gives me butterflies! He is sooooo sweet and I could go on and describe him as every single awesome adjective in the dictionary! lol.

Took a while for it to kick off, its been building up from June, but we been out on a few dates and on Saturday he asked me to be his girlfriend (heart melting.... so sweet!) Of couse I said yes!

So its official I have a bona fide boyfriend! First time I have felt this way from I was about 24 yrs old (im 32 now - so thats a long time!)

Feel great about it and Im very happy and its just such perfect timing... :)

The Future Is Bright! ;)

xox

Awwwww!!!! That's so brilliant and I'm so so so happy for you!! Is this the guy you were telling us about a few weeks ago then?

Woooo.... Julz got a maaaaann!!! :D :party0011: xxx

Yeah! Its him! lol Our first date was a total disaster!!! BUT! All came good in the end, and we are getting on sooo well! I really like him and its great that the feeling is mutual.

I feel so confident now that I have lost my weight as well, bets thing is even though I like him soo much and that we get on so well, I know Im not depending on him for any happiness if you know what I mean?

All in all - im just a happy bunny! :) Thanks sooo much for ur lovely comments rainbow xox

You're more than welcome but for all of the help you've given me babe, it's nothing in comparison! xxx

he is one very lucky man to have a beauty like you on his arm!! one that is equally as beautiful on the inside 2,now that is hard to find.xxxxxxx

chicka chicka!!! UR SO NICE TO ME! :) and ur such a beauty inside and out too - ty ty ty - xoxoxoxo - he is lovely person on inside too - xox

Back