Green Days Rocky Horror picture show :)

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hi

My friend has hust asked me to go to the show on the 28th march in Manchester :)
I will be going in full dress consisting of a bra and suspenders ha.
I need to make sure I lose at least a stone before then.
Any tips would be great :)

Thankyou

Lisa xxx

That's awesome! I LOVE rocky horror :) I'm going April 20th in Sheffield... I'm not dressing up this time but want to lose as much as I can before I go... Could buddy up maybe?!

Have you been before?

That's awesome! I LOVE rocky horror :) I'm going April 20th in Sheffield... I'm not dressing up this time but want to lose as much as I can before I go... Could buddy up maybe?!

Have you been before?

Nope I've never been. I'm soooo excited. I'm planning on doing the whole dress :/ going to be cold lol. Xxx

It is amazing! Manchester will be brilliant- never been to Manchester but I've heard people really go for it costume wise :) last time in Sheffield we were a minority coz we were dressed up which is sad, if it was a bigger group of us I'd definitely be dressing up, but its still a brilliant show, you'll love it :) x

Id luuurve to go all out costume at a rocky horror ive never been x

It is amazing! Manchester will be brilliant- never been to Manchester but I've heard people really go for it costume wise :) last time in Sheffield we were a minority coz we were dressed up which is sad, if it was a bigger group of us I'd definitely be dressing up, but its still a brilliant show, you'll love it :) x

Awhhh as if they didn't go for it. I know a few people who have been to the Manchester one and said the atmospheres brilliant. Alot if students go too and I know from being a uni student a few years back... Any chance to go fancy dress and we did it :) x

its great to have something to look forward to isn't it? Just stick with the plan and cut back on any naughty 'treats' and you will do it x

Yeah. I have my OH cousins wedding on 20th July so that was a target to look trim for that but now my targets moved to 28 march :/ I know if I stick to it and stay focused I will so it :) I'm in the gym at the moment ha x

Back