Roisin's Diary (EEK!)

BlackRose

Gold Member
Hi and good luck to everybody.

I'm Roisin. I have been on lipotrim since sunday so that's ooh...4 days -have been in ketosis since monday so YAY! I'm not hungry but the cravings have been a bit mad. Actually going bucko for a big mixed kebab wit loadsa sauce lmao - and I haven't want one since my last Atkins fiasco haha.

James (partner) got weighed today and has lost 10 and a half pounds. I'm not even going to kid myself that I'll be as successful but I know I've lost, I feel a lot lighter already. A couple of weeks before Xmas I bought a Corset top which really fitted well and looked good on - tho James had to Zip it up for me wih a wee bit of help. I was attempting weight watchers at the time and was 12st 8lbs -last week tried to wear it -COULDN'T EVEN ZIP IT UP!!!:cry:

Last friday was 13st 7lbs so Xmas was def an eating fest!

Today tho i woke up feelin so much lighter that I tried the top again -and it fit!!!!!!:D And I zipped it up all by myself -just the motivation I needed to keep going another day.

So time to drink some more water and black tea and say a wee prayer that the scales are kind to me tomorrow. :)

Back