Roll on WI!!!!!

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Feeling a tad bit down today :( its WI on wednesday im hoping for a decent loss, i just feel bloated but its no where near TOTM so not sure whats going on :cry:sorry need a moan!

omg - you sound like me! feel the same! bloated and feel sooooooo fat!!!! (no where totm either) ive just been sat thinking, i bed ive not lost this week.... i dont know why. just feel that way out.

im sorry im no use, stick with it hun, have bath, early night and wake up hopefully wake up in a better mood. loadsa love n hugs hunny xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

only 2 more sleeps til weigh in hun, im sure you'll have done fab and you'll be feeling all positive again xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im in the exact same frame of mind as you!!! there must be something in the water.lol! i feel like im not going to lose much ive lost 2ibs since my last weigh in but that was literally the day after i got weighed!!! the scales havent moved since Thursday and its valentines tomorrow me and the OH booked the day off to do something and all i can think about is poor me!! im not alone though which is a little comfort! just spent the last few years on my own at valentines day and this year i have someone kindof feel like im putting dampeners on things!

sorry moan over!!! :'( big hugs helen xxxx

Back