Roll Up Roll Up! Predict Your Weight Loss Here!

Can I join in please?

I would like to get 4lbs off which will take me to 1 stone in two weeks.

Fingers crossed - well the legs actually with all the water!!

Denise

Good luck mate, you gotta get on the wagon......just think of america !

cant bare the idea of going to see hubbys friends and family as a fatty so definately keeping me focused :D

I predict 2.5lbs on Saturday for me.
x

Hi lost 4lbs this week, whihc seems to be the norm. So I predict another 4 for next week, although secretly would like 6lbs as this would mean a total loss of 3 stone - but I cannot see it happening to be honest.

x

Hi lost 4lbs this week, whihc seems to be the norm. So I predict another 4 for next week, although secretly would like 6lbs as this would mean a total loss of 3 stone - but I cannot see it happening to be honest.

x
Wow Skinny!
Imagine if you had given in earlier this week?
x

Hi I will predict another 4 off tonight - I really really want 6 off but I have no chance (that would make a total of 3 stone in 8 weeks raaarrrr) But that will have to be next weeks.

Good luck everyone
x

Only 2lbs for me this week, but I am cool with that as I know 100% it is only water. I predict 4lbs next week......

3.5lbs for me this week, well chuffed. i am going for 4 next week.......

at my first weigh-in i lost 5.5lb which is close enough to 6lb for me!
next time i will round it down ;)
for my 2nd weigh-in i predice a 4lb loss.

i predicted 6lbs for mondays weigh-in and lost 10.5lbs (musta gained and re-lost some water me thinks!!)

so for this week I predict a 4lb loss. then i'll have lost a stone in 2 weeks :D my weigh in is on Monday 5th Feb.

Back